Eleven

Suddenly it feels like the world has stopped spinning and it's just the two of us, exactly like the first time I laid my eyes on him.

I didn't know what to say, I was in such shock and completely taken aback by the words that slipped through his mouth. Why was he telling me all these things? And was he telling me the thruth? My thrust for other people had gone down the drain the moment I found out the thruth about Jake. Did I dare to believe Harry and his words? Or was this just a part of his game? My mind was running a thousand miles an hour and I couldn't wrap my head around his statement. If he is telling me the truth I want to believe him. But do I dare to risk it and might get hurt by him? I honestly don't know. If I open up again and get my heart broken, I know that it will not be easy for me what so ever to let my walls one more time. In time, Jake could break through my walls and that was the biggest mistake I've ever made. And I don't thrust Harry, I don't know him well enough or his true intentions with me. No matter what he tells me, he has to prove it. Only telling me words doesn't mean shit to me anymore. He'll have to prove me otherwise, that's the only way that I'll ever find my faith in him.

I sigh, "Isn't that quite a big promise for you..? I..I don't want you to tell me all these things if you don't mean them. I really don't have the energy to play any games with you"

"I promise you, Em. I wouldn't say something to you that I didn't genuinely mean" and a soft smile appear on his face.

I just nod response turning my head slight down.

"You don't believe me?" he speaks and I shrug my shoulders.

"Let me show you then" he says and moves his hand to cup my face, as his other hand takes a tighter grip around my waist pulling me ever closer to him. I look into his eyes for a seconds before he kisses me softly. I move my hands behind his neck and start to kiss him back. Our lips colliding with each other and the warmth spreads through my entire body, feeling his touch on me. He moves his other hand up from my waist before he deepens the kiss, slipping his tongue into my mouth. I felt the small taste of mint as our tongues tangled with each other, noticing that he probably haven't had a single drop to drink tonight. I started to play with his soft curles, him holding my face in place, kissing me softly, yet passionately. His hands move down to rest gently around my waist and I pull mine back to his chest. The kiss softens and before we pull away he leaves a few pecks along my pink swollen lips.

"Stay with me tonight" he says.

"Okay.." I reply almost whispering, his green eyes burning into mine.

"Do you want to go back inside?"

"Yea.. Caia is probably looking for me" I laughed under my breath.

"Yea.." he smiled back before he continued, "Let's go"

He grasped my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine, and led me back inside. As we entered the kitchen I saw Caia standing by the counter, talking to Chris. Thank god. She's obviously been to busy to even question where I've been. If she'd know or seen anything of what had happened just minutes before, she wouldn't be able to shut up with all the questions. Literally harassing me.

"Hey!" Caia speaks as soon as she gets the glimpse of me and Harry.

"Hi!"

"Where have you been?" she asks giving me a questioning look.

Oh, here we go..

"Oh, just outside on the porch! I was having a smoke with Kyle and then before I was about to go back inside, I ran into Harry" as soon Kyle's name came up, I immediately felt Harry's gentle touch on my lower back. Maybe he was serious with what he'd said. He's clearly not caring about every single person at this party, that could see what he's doing right now. Not to mention what happened outside.