Twelve

Harry was still holding on to me tightly as we layed in his bed together. I couldn't stop my thoughts going on high speed and it was eating me from inside and out. I just can't understand why he's doing all of this. He felt so genuine and honest when he said all those things. He couldn't be playing a game with me, or was he? If that's what he's doing then he deserves a fucking Nobel price for his acting skills. I could hear on his breathing that he wasn't asleep either.

"Harry?" I spoke softly.

"Mhmm?"

"Do you remember when I told you about Jake?"

"Yea..?"

I took a deep breath before speaking again, "I know you said that you're not playing any games with me.. and I really want to believe you, but I just have a hard time thrusting people you know.."

"Yea, I get it" he spoke, encouraging me to continue.

"I want to thrust you, I really do.. but honestly, I'm not sure I can do it again, you know.. I don't want to go through something like that one more time.." I finish.

"Em, I understand.. and it's okay to feel like that.. I've never been through anything similar, but I can only imagine what it feels like.. All I can say is that I never want to hurt you and my intentions will never be to hurt you. All I want for you is to be happy and I will try my best to be the best I can be for you"

"..but why are you doing all of this for me Harry? I don't get it. You can literally get any girl you want.." I say and face him, placing both my head on his chest. Even though it's completely dark in the room, I can feel his tired eyes gazing into mine.

"I don't know exactly how to describe it.. but there's something special about you and I'm not ready to let that go. I've never cared about anyone in that type of way before, but then.. you- you're constantly on my mind and I can't keep my eyes away from you. And I'm really sorry for what I did earlier, I was a piece of shit and I will never ever do that again. I want you to thrust me and I will do all that it takes to show you that you can thrust me."

I sigh and looked down to my hands on his chest. He then moved both his hands and cupped my face in a gentle touch.

"Okay?" he spoke.

It took me a few minutes before I gave him a slow nod.

"Okay.."

"Come here, baby" he said in a deep raspy voice, pulling my face closer to him and just as I thought he was going to kiss me, he moved my head closer to his lips to plant a light kiss on my forehead. Our lips then connects in a soft kiss filled with emotion. It was like his words were in the kiss he was now giving me, begging for me to thrust him. I rested my cheek back on his chest holding my hands around him like a baby, with our legs tangled together. He placed his hand back around my waist in a tight grip, and it almost felt like he was trying to protect me from the world with his hold around me. The other hand placed on my head, holding me tight onto him as he played with my hair.

"I'm scared.." I mumbled to myself, thinking that he didn't hear it.

"I know baby, me too" he replied and kissed me on the top of my head.

"We'll take it slow.." he said, his hand drawing circles over my skin while his other was playing with my hair, until my eyes became heavy and I dozed off into sleep.

_____

I feel my body waking up the next morning, my eyes feeling to heavy to open up. I tried to shift my body when I felt a thight grip around my waist. I lazily opened up my eyes and turned my head around, seeing Harry's messy curles, closed eyes and felt his warm breathing against my neck. He actually looked kind of cute sleeping. For a few seconds I found myself looking at him, taking in his appearance. He looked so peaceful and calm. He wasn't just cute, he was beautiful. Before I could stop myself from daydreaming about the man hold me in his arms, his raspy morning voice spoke.