Underneath Pt1 🍋 (Unfinished Series)

Edit: So if you saw my [A/N] page, I'll be posting the unfinished written oneshots I still have on here whether that be nsfw or sfw. Anyways thank you and see you again.

Author's Note: Ahahaha yes I'm doing a lemon already—! Shush theres not a lot of lemons out there for this man so I'm contributing to a great cause ^ ^!!
Anyways this takes place in New Horizons!!

~

     "G-Gah...[Y/N]–!  We need to st-stop..hah.." His palm rested gently on my [H/C] soft hair as I looked at him with needy eyes.
     It's hard to say how we got into this situation but all we knew was that this was...enjoyable. With a loud pop noise, I released my lips from his bulging tip as I looked up innocently. He grunted in response, almost like he enjoyed my innocent glare. He inhaled sharply as his eyes drooped downward.
     "L-Look..not right now since anyone...could walk through those doors and—!" He rambled on until the door bursted open to reveal a giggling red-head.
     Unable to see what was happening, Tom shoved my head down as he stared angrily at the 'guest' in front of him. Unable to shoo him away, he quickly started the conversation.
     "What do you want..Redd?" He said his name with hostile energy, forgetting that I was under the counter. Redd looked over to his familiar pal as he stood grinning.
     "Just wanted to hang out with a buddy, ya know~?" With a smirky grin, he sat down with his hands tangled together.
     "Cut to the chase, Redd.." Already irritated by his existence.
     "Fine...~! But I wasn't lying about that! I was just wondering if you seen my cousin.." Obviously referencing me as I'm the only person, besides Tom Nook and Isabelle, who knows of this man's sales. As long as he doesn't sell it to anyone else and no fake paintings, he isn't going to get booted off the island.
     As it was my cue, I took this opportunity to mess around with the hard-boiled man above me. With his dick still popping out, I grabbed ahold of it. Feeling the warm and veins twitch from my contact. Like an puzzle piece, he felt the sudden connection between my hands and his throbbing cock. His breathe hitched, trying to calm himself down.
     "I-I haven't seen them anywhere, yes yes.."He breathed, keeping his attention focused on Redd.
     "Hm? Why the sweating, pal? Something got you loose?" Redd actually sounded genuine, curious to see what his rival seemed so antsy for.
     "I-It's nothing...I just- hah..!" He gasped for air but immediately shuts his mouth. While he was up there talking to the scammer, I was down here stroking his cock and occasionally  teasing the tip with small licks.
     Redd sat there, eyeing the tanned man up and down. He seem to be calculating something, perhaps possibilities of what this man could be hiding? Redd was no naive man so it wasn't hard for him to figure what was going on. With his straight expression leaving, a immediate dirty look shot straight towards Tom.
     "How naughty of you~! Who would've thought the business man was doing the dirty deeds underneath?!" Redd chuckled as he lifted up his closed eye. Tom's face blasted with a pink hue, his composure started to crumble. Taking advantage of his embarrassed self, I shoved his entire length down my throat. Choking quietly under the table, his cock twitched inside as I heard him gasp for air.
     "Guess I'll let you tend to your needs. Tell my cousin..'Good luck~'! Hehehe~!" He did his iconic laugh and dashed through the doors.
     Grumbling under his breathe, he dug his hands down where I was and reached for me. Paying no mind what I was just doing with him. He brought me up from my feet as he slammed me against the wooden table.
"Like playing dirty, hm~?" He chuckled sinisterly as he wrapped my arms around my back.
'Uh oh..'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just started getting back into writing and I'm actually doing these out of order and at different times so finally finished this on e !!! well kinda- part one babey !!!

I actually have another smut coming out soon,, just finished the first part,, !! lowkey excitesd sooo uwuwu !!