deux

H A R R Y

Her brown eyes flutter up at me as she bites her pierced lip. Her back bent down but her a.ss in the air.

What the hell happened to my princess. She had tattoos scattered on her barely covered body. Her black lace lingerie making it hard for me to breathe. Her fully grown breasts secured in the matching lace bra along with garters. The song ends and everyone else claps around her. Other mix of songs fills the room as she stares at me. Her eyeliner not at the least bit smudged, and her dark burgundy lipstick swiped over her lips. And her stage name? Kitten. It makes me wonder why would be called that? Her hand dips into my shirt and tugs on my cross necklace, she grips the chain and runs her finger over it. She leans in close and I close my eyes thinking I would feel her plump lips on me again. I hear an unlock sound and I freeze.

"Thank you so much darling, wearing that d.amn collar has been such a hassle." Her voice purrs so sexy,seductive, raspy. She grins at me before getting up and clicking her heels to go off stage. I watch her perfect a.ss as she sways her hips and goes behind the red curtain.

"Harry mate! Did you see that Kitten chick, she's got me hard man." Niall chuckles to me.

"Don't f.ucking talk about her like that." I spat.

"Harry c'mon you're a lucky bastard, I bet if you went back stage she'd blow you."

"Niall!" I snap and he looks at me confused.

"What are you b.itching about." He asks.

"That's Haven." I breathe.

"What the fu-"

"Niall please don't." I beg.

"Holy s.hit she's grown." Niall wipes his forehead.

"Don't f.ucking talk about it." I say sternly.

"Alright, Alright." He walks off surrendering. I walk along the hall in the back to try to find the bathroom, because I have to p.iss so bad. D.amn Niall for that drinking contest.

"Baby c'mon." A male's voice says.

"Get the f.uck out Andrew." The same sexy voice who seduced me on stage now yells.

"Kitten c'mon."  He begs.

"Don't f.ucking call me that!" She spits.

"I'm sorry Babe okay?"

"Sorry doesn't fix s.hit Andrew, now get out." She states.

"I wasn't thinking-"

"You're d.amn right you weren't thinking! Cheating with my so called bestfriend on my birthday?  Who f.ucking does that?!" She shouts. God she is pissed. She has every right to be.

"Baby-"

"Cut the bull s.hit Andrew and get out of my f.ucking club." She demands.

"Babe-"

"Archie!  Get him out of here." She commands. The guy Archie comes out the door I'm standing beside carrying Andrew. I enter the door way and see her sitting at her vanity with her hands in her blonde streaked hair.

"I'm not going to talk about it Archie, so please don't." She sighs.

"It's a good thing I'm not Archie." I reply. Her head turns to look at me.

"What the f.uck are you doing here?" She curses like a sailor.

"Having a drink, getting seduced by your love you know the usual." I shrug. She stands up and stalks towards me.

"Listen here you egotistical p.rick. Don't you come in my club and talk to me about our past. Because it is past and we are living in the present. You may be the most wealthy guy in London but I am not going to put up with your bull s.hit is that clear?" Her hand grabs my tie once again and tightens it.

"Crystal." I breathe heavily. She smiles deviously and loosens her grip.

"Good, now tell me the real reason why you are here?" She moves to the table and pours a glass of scotch downing it in one gulp.

"I came to see a show." I clear my throat. Her hand shakes the glass slightly making the liquid swirl in it.

"Bull s.hit Styles." She calls me out her lipstick stain imprinted on the rim of the glass.

"It's true, but I heard you owned the place." I mumble. She smirks widely and taps her red painted nails on the black stained wood of the bar.

"So you wanted to see me huh?" She winks.

"I wanted to see how you turned out." I say honestly.

"I turned out great Harry. I love myself, I don't have anyone holding me back, as you can tell I'm a new person." She replies.

"Why the tattoos and piercings?"

"Two words Mr.Styles." She pours me a glass of scotch and hands it to me. I gladly take it and sip from it.

"Teenage Rebel." She grins.

"What happened to you?" I blurt out. She must've been upset by that.

"What happened to me? I'll tell you, I grew up, I matured, I rebelled, I got piercings, tattoos, I drink, I have sex, and I f.ucking love it." God she's like a little vixen.

"Have sex? Regularly?" I ask suddenly intrigued.

"My sex life is none of your business Mr.Styles." She teases.

"On the contrary Miss Tuckett, I believe it has everything to do with me, since I practically built it." I move behind her placing her bum flush against my suit pants.

"Don't you miss it? Don't you miss your Daddy?" I whisper into her ear as I feel her shudder.

"N-no."

"I miss you so much." I breathe rubbing the tip of my nose onto her neck.

"No." She says sternly and pushes me away.

"Baby girl." I rasp to her. I wrap my arms around her intertwining our fingers.

"No. Not again." She says sternly.

"Kitten, you know I've never stopped loving you." I say quietly.

"I can't trust you." She replies.

"Yes you can, let's make a deal." I propose.

"You meet me at my office, and I'll treat you to dinner." She sighs and thinks for a moment.

"Where?"

"Where what?"

"Where's your office?"

And then. I trapped her. Once again.