8) Pleasure Or Business?

8) Pleasure or Business?

I didn't know what came over me, or what possessed me, but I found myself parked into the Driveway of the Tianni Chin.

After showing up at her establishment, I was blatantly surprised, and shocked that I would be doing business with her from here on 'til next year.

After sitting at home bored of listening to the ongoing voicemails of different women on my Message Machine, I found myself in the local liquor store buying a bottle of Jute Wine, and off to the pouncing kitten's house.

It wasn't as big as mine, but it was a good size, looking to be about 4-5 bedrooms, and had a huge back space. I tucked the Contract into my back pocket, before stepping out of the car. A Pizza delivery car quickly pulled up beside me, and I payed for her large Pizza, and gave the kid a tip.

Making my way up to her door, I rung the door bell twice. She came opening the door, and I was not ready for what I'm seeing.

In a nude short tight strapless onesie, there she stood. I drank her in from her dainty little toes, to her head full of messy curls.

The onesie clung to her perky breasts, making me get a peek of those hard nipples, her bare thighs, so thick and so soft, and that small and curvy waist begged for my big hands to just wrap around them.

Her face was bare of make up, those pouty, thick, luscious lips were pink on their own.

I met those beautiful brown eyes. "Somebody ordered pizza?" she was lost for words, her eyes filled with shock.

"W-what are you doing here?" she questioned.

I came here to fúck you senseless on your kitchen counter. "I'm here to go over the contract, and also to celebrate with my new client" I smiled. She stepped aside. "Come in"

After closing the door behind me, I followed her into her kitchen.

Damn that walk. She swished her hips from side to side the tight, fitted, and very short onesie gave me a nice peek of that fat áss of hers. I rest the Pizza, and Wine on the counter, taking a seat at the island.

"Just let me get this open, and we can go into the living room, and discuss the Contract" she said grabbing the Wine. She walked over to the cupboard up on the wall. On her tippy toes, she struggled to reach 2 whine glasses. So adorable. She finally got them, and rest them on the counter.

With a bottle screw she got from one of the drawers, she popped the bottle of wine open without a spill. She filled both glasses half way up with wine, carrying them in her hands.

"Grab the Pizza and follow me" she ordered. I grabbed the box, and followed her into her white themed living room. I put the Pizza between us, as we sat down in the long white leather couch. She passed me a glass of wine before opening the Pizza box.

"Let's get down to business " she said grabbing a slice of pizza. I watched as she picked the pepperoni's off one by one eating them by themselves. Wierd. I go back to the tasks at hand, pulling the Contact from my back pocket.

"You said you want this addition to your company builed by January 5 2016, but I assure you, me and my company will have it built before the ending of 2015" I began.

"See what I'm envisioning is, as you walk into the Reception area there is this beautiful water fountain. To the left of it on each side of the building, are 2 glass elevators, and in the middle, beautiful marble stairs. Every office on the left wing will have an open view, and every office on the right wing will have a small balcony.