Aizawa and ua

—izukus POV—
I wake up on the couch back as a human and I look at the man who led me here then I get up and look around before I go into what looks like his room and look around looking in the dressers under the bed through a closet then I go and look in the mirror "am I finally free from that place" I ask myself  "what the hell" I hear the man say and I look at him "l-let me explain" I say "you best start explaining fast" he says I look at him "I've lived in a lab all my life" I say "Ive been tested experimented on molested by this crazy son of a bitch" I say starting to tear up "and all because I'm a fucking werewolf, I never asked for this" the man walks over to me and puts his hand on my head with a gentle smile "don't worry kid" he says "your safe now" I look at him and hug him while starting to cry "come on now your going to get my clothes all wet" he says patting my back "I'm sorry mister" I say through sobs "what's your name" he asks I look up at him "I-izuku midoryia" I mutter out "I'm shota Aizawa" he says "I'm a pro hero" I look up at him "hero?" He looks at me "you mean youve never heard of hero's" he asks I shake my head slowly "we fight people like the ones you talked about to help people like you" he says and I look at him "is it possible that I could become one of these hero's" I ask "possibly" he says "we need to find out what your capable of first" my eyes widen and I start to have a panic attack "n-no!" I yell "no more test please!" I yell trying to get away from him "hey hey hey calm down" he says hugging me "i won't make you do anything you don't want to yet" he says "I have a place you can stay for now until you think your ready if you want go try and become a hero" I start to calm down a little "y-you mean I can't stay here" I ask he stops hugging me and he gestures to himself "look at me do you think I'm fit to handle a kid" he asks and I look at him "I-I guess you have a fair point" I say and he nods "ok let's go" he says and I nod and follow him and we go outside to his car "come on I'll drive you there" I look at the car "what's this thing" I ask looking at it "you don't know what a car is" he asks "no Should i?" I ask he looks at me with a slightly saddened look "how long were you in that lab" I look down "longer than I can remember" I say "I've never seen the outside world before now" I say he looks at me and sighs before he leads me around the Side of the car and I open the door and get in before I look at the seat belt and put it on guessing that's what I had to do then he gets in and we drive to a huge building "hey midoria" Aizawa says "is there a way you can hide your ears and tail" he asks "yeah why" I ask "you might want to do that when around some of the people I'm going to introduce you too" he says "they sometimes go to far when it comes to new things and I'm pretty sure that most of them haven't met a werewolf so when we get there hide them" I nod and I follow him to the main building and before we enter I focus on making my ears and tail invisible before we head inside, as we're walking we pass multiple students who give me weird looks before we end up getting to the principals office we enter there and we sit down in front of the polar bear looking creature "ah so this is the child you were talking about when you called me" he says "hello and welcome to ua" he reaches out his hand and I look at it "h-hello" i reply "you were saying midoryia hasn't seen the outside world until now right" the principal asks "yes" Aizawa confirms "ok well then the first thing we will go over is just basic things you will need to know" nezu says and they start telling me about where we live how certain things work and certain manners "good you seem to learn pretty fast" the polar bear says he reaches out his hand "my name is nezu" I reach out my hand and shake it remembering what they taught me "my names izuku midoryia" I reply I feel nezu flinch when I shake his hand but I think nothing of it before me and Aizawa leave the room back inside the room nezu looks at his hand "just who is this kid" he things before he looks back at his computer and continues his work me and Aizawa start to walk towards the ua dormitory's "you'll be staying with my class here under the watch of ua" Aizawa says "you'll be the most protected here" I look up at him "who will I be staying with" I ask "the rest of the class I teach 1-a" he says "there pretty wound up sometimes but their a nice group" he says before we get to the dorms for their class "did you hide your ears and tail" Aizawa asks "yes I hid them before we entered the main building" I say "good these are the people I was talking about" he says before he opens the door and we head inside "good morning class" Aizawa says "good morning mr. aizawa" they respond I walk in behind them and look at the people two people in particular take notice of me immediately but not in a good way. The person that looked like a bird squints his eyes at me angrily and the person that looks like a frog backs up a little in fright "who's he" the bird person says "tokoyami this is midoryia he's going to be staying with your class for the time being" he says tokoyami looks at me for a few more seconds before he looks away, aizawa then leads me to the dorm I will be staying at "go inside and get settled" he says "I'll come get you in the morning" he says I go Inside and lay down before I try to get some sleep.