The big three

During class in the next few days aizawa comes in "today we have some special guest from the third year class, u.a's big three" he says and the three step in I take notice of the person who looks really nervous 'hmmm he seems like an interesting person I want to get to know him' I think the person try's to talk but ends up facing the wall hiding his face "I can't do it" I hear him say the bulky person with blond hair points to him "this here is tamaki, I'm mirio and this is nejiri" suddenly nejiri starts to bounce around the room asking everyone questions before soon she gets to me "if I've heard about you, how do those ears and tail work" she asks "well it's kind of hard to explain" I say "it's almost like when their showing i get things in common with a wolf like speed hearing smell and things like that" I say and she nods before she continues and soon she goes back to the front of the class when mirio steps up "I don't know much about you but I want to see what you all can do, let's have a battle all of you against me" he says and we all end up agreeing and we all head to one of the gyms on site. We all get dressed the gym uniforms and we head out into the field "ok let's do this" he says and we all get ready before suddenly he disappears through the ground leaving only his clothes behind "teleportation? No I would still be able to smell him, it's like he completely vanished" I say quietly before suddenly behind us I suddenly hear a yell and see him knocking down a lot of the class and soon he gets to me and disappears "ok I could smell him when he was able to hit people but I couldn't when he was anywhere else" I say before suddenly pops up through the ground "wait for an opening" I say quietly before suddenly I could smell him again, i then grab his arm and throw him over me and against the ground "and attack" I say before he disappears again "he was able to land a hit" tamaki says from the side lines "just who is this kid" suddenly he appears behind me and he throws a punch "I can't dodge or parry" I say "so I'll use my speed" and suddenly I turn into a wolf and he misses me before I quickly run forwards and up a small hill in the gym "let's see who's faster you or me" I say before he disappears underground again "damn he's gone again" I say and turn back to Normal before he suddenly appears behind me and jumps forward pinning me down and I struggle for a second "damn your strong" I say "I could say the same for you" he says out of breath a bit and he lets me up and he goes and puts the gym clothes on and after he's dressed nejiri runs up to me "how did you do that!" She says "I've never seen anyone be able to land a hit like that on mirio!" She says "it's all in the timing" I say "wait for your opponent to strike then as their about to strike knock them off guard and attack" I say "one of the first lessons your taught when your training to become a samurai" I say and I walk over to uraraka and help her up "are you ok" I ask "yes, thank you" she says and we go and help the others up and afterwards mirio comes up to the front of the class and talks "hey midoryia was it?" He says "yes" I say "come up here for a second" I walk up there and he puts his arm around me shoulder for a second "this here is a prime example of what you should strive for as hero's in training, I've been watching him from a far for awhile now and he trains every night, he's been clearing a trashed beech that has things like cars fridges and other enormous things on it by himself as training to get stronger and he's also been getting good grades and from what I've heard he has the heart of a great hero" he says "this is the type of hero in training you should strive to be" he says "and with that I would like to open up the option of internships, internships are like the work studies you did awhile back but you actually get to do more hero work" he says "you might want to contact some of your previous work studies to see if they may have links to internships" he says and with that I bid you all a good day he says and we all start to leave and head back towards dorms "hey midoryia can I speak with you for a second" he asks and I come over to him "you definitely have great potential as a hero, I think sir would like you" he says and I tilt my head some "who?" I ask "oh sorry I forgot you don't know too much about hero's, sir nighteye I'll tell him about you then if you want to come with me sometime in the next few days I'll come and introduce you to him" he says and I nod "sounds good to me" I say "I need to go practice my wolf style" I say and suddenly I get a tap on my shoulder "h-hey" tamaki says as I turn around "oh hello" I say "do you mind if I come and watch" he asks "I'm interested in seeing how you train" he says "yeah let me come too" mirio says "yeah sure I don't mind" I say and we all three head out to the dorms "I need to go change really quickly I don't want to make my school clothes sweaty" I say and I quickly run up stairs and change before I come back down and show them how I train with the robot before we call it a night and we all head back to our dorms and go to sleep.