The wait

"Really?" Tamaki asks "I'm positive" I say "I've seen this type of pain before when I had to turn uraraka into a werewolf to save her" tamaki looks to the side a little obviously not wanting to move at all "well then it looks like I'm going to need a werewolf teacher to teach me the ropes" he says "you ok with becoming a werewolf?" I ask "yeah" he says "ever since I saw you land a hit on mirio that day I've been kind of intrigued and wondered what else a werewolf could do" I gently put my hand on his arm as to not hurt him "I'll be here for you every step of the way" I say "I will speak to nighteye and I'll have him put off the raid if needed till your ready to be released from the hospital" I say "wait what raid" he asks "remember that kid I mentioned that I couldn't speak about" I ask "she's being experimented on and we have to get in there and rescue her" I say tamaki looks away some "looks like we have some work ahead of us don't me" he says and I nod "ok well I'm going to head back to the dorms" I say "and also welcome to the pack" he gives a soft smile "thanks midoryia" he says "I'm going to get some rest" I stand up "that's a good idea" I say "talk to you soon" I walk out of the room and head back towards the dorms and when I get back I head inside and get dressed and head outside and start to train again 'why you have to train every night' my wolf side asks 'to get stronger' I say 'but still it keeps me awake' he says 'it's literally night your supposed to be awake your literally my wolf side' I say 'shit you right' he says 'ok I'll shut up' after that I continue to train "midoryia?" I hear uraraka ask from around the corner "over here" I say and she comes around the corner "training again?" She asks "yep" I say and she comes up and sits down on the makeshift chair I set up for tamaki and mirio when we'd all talk while we took turns having sparring matches "there's something I've been wanting to ask you midoryia" she says "I was hoping I would find out when we played truth or dare the other night but you jumped through a window so that didn't work out" she says "do you by chance. . . Have a crush on someone" she asks and I stop the sparring match I have with the robot and I turn and look at her "I guess you could say I do" I say "who is it" she asks and I give an small playful grin "it's a secret" I say and she pouts a little "aww but I'm curious" she says "you'll find out soon enough" I say "now let's go get to bed" I say giving her a pat on the head "I need to speak with nighteye tomorrow" I say and we start walking back up to the room and we go inside and we lay down on the opposite end of the bed from each other like usual and I soon fall asleep. I suddenly wake up in a dark room, I stand up and look around before someone in a dark robe comes up to me "troubled times are ahead" the person in the robe says "the fate of the werewolf race may very well be in your hands" the person says and he then turns to walk away "wait who are you" I ask and he turns around and lowers his hood to show a man with short black hair and white eyes showing he's blind "I'm a friend, that's all you need to know for now" he says "I will visit you again in the future" he says before walking off into the black nothingness surrounding us before I suddenly wake up again in my bed and look around to see uraraka still asleep "fucking hell" I whisper getting up slowly so I don't wake her up and I walk down to the kitchen of the dorms and I get an apple and sit against the counter "who was he" I say quietly "I know it was a dream but it felt so real" I shake my head "I can't be losing my focus now I need to concentrate on the raid coming up soon" I say before I see kirishima come down the stairs "oh hey kirishima" I say as he comes over to me "can't sleep" I ask "no I can't" he says "I'm worried about tamaki, uraraka was in a coma for the duration of her transformation so she didn't feel as much of the pain unlike tamaki" he says "tamaki has accepted it" I say "he wants me to teach him the ropes when he's fully transformed, I went and talked to him earlier" kirishima looks at me and nods "so why is the creature of the night awake at this hour" he asks "oh very funny" I say gently hitting him in the arm "I had a strange dream" I say "almost like a premonition" kirishima looks at me confused "what do you mean" he asks "someone with black hair who was blind came up to me and told me that troubled times were ahead and that the fate of the werewolf race lays in my hands" I say kirishima looks at me before looking down "I don't know what it could mean but that's a lot of damn pressure for a high schooler don't you think" he says and I nod "the oddest part is that something about him felt familiar some how" I say "well it's about five so nighteye should be at the agency, I need to pay him a visit" I say "why" kirishima asks "I need to ask him if he could postpone the raid till tamakis back in commission" I say and kirishima looks at me "fair enough" he says "I'll see you later and if aizawa or mirio asks where your at I'll tell them" he says and I nod "thanks kirishima" I say "no problem" he replies and I wave to him as I leave the building.