thirteen

a nurse come in. "you guys can discharge after two days." she smiles and leave the room.

"how are we suppose to live?" i ask jungkook. at this moment, i start to panic. i mean we don't know where is our- i mean their house, clothes, money. fuck everything.

"we can try ask the description centre(?)" Jungkook suggested.

wait on the bright side.. "so,we are officially a married couple?" I grabbed Jungkook's arm and hug it. maybe its not that bad.

🕊🕊🕊

Jungkook and I are talking untill we heard someone come in. FUCK its mrs.Choi and our parents.

We immediately stop talking to observe what they are going to do. They walk straight to our bodies.

I can see tears in their eyes. That makes me even more sad. I look at Jungkook, to see he shares the same expression.

"Do you think we can go back to our bodies?" i whisper to Jungkook. That is what i'm most scared of. what if we will never go back to our bodies?

"don't worry. we will figure this out together." he held my hand tightly as he look into my eyes.

"excuse me?" mrs.Choi approach us. shit shit shit. "how are you guys doing?" she spoke formally. well, we obviously look younger than her.

"we're fine." Jungkook and I said in unison.we shouldn't tell anyone about this weird sorcery.