twenty

after showering and getting ready, jungkook continues to search for the solution.

"chae, look at these. there are kisses on certain words. it is on the word body and kiss. he says it has something to do with our original body. does that mean we perhaps need to kiss our body or something?" he points to the words on the book. "we should try do that, chae"

i swear his iq is higher than this professor's iq. "it doesn't hurt to try i guess. lets go to the hospital."

🕊🕊🕊

"lets do it jungkook." i hold his hand as we approach our original bodies. "on the count of three. one."

"two." jungkook looks as nervous as i am.

"three" we both bend down to kiss our own forehead. and that is when it all went pitch black again.

i heard loud talking. i try to open my eyes slowly. wait. that taehyung's parents. did we succeed? i look over to my right to see jungkook lying down.

"are you okay young lady? thank you for helping us that day. we are going to discharge now. tell your friend that we said thank you and don't worry about the bills. we paid. thank you so much again." taehyung's mother said. next to her, taehyung was standing there.

"taehyung?" was the only word that left my mouth. what the heck chaerin.

"you know me? did we meet somewhere?"

what should i do? shit.

without thinking twice, i slowly close my eyes back.