eighteen

"jungkooksii?" i walk into our room. "are you asleep." i whisper and carefully steps to the bed as the room is already dark.

"chaerin ah. we need to solve this quickly. i'm hating it here. from the first day it was so freaking awkward. i feel like.. i miss my life, chae ah.." jungkook complaining, sitting on the edge of the bed. he was near to crying.

i walk to his silhouette and sit next to him. "don't worry kookie. we will solve this as soon as possible. i promise, what ever happen, i'll always be by your side, kook." i start to get a little bit emotional.

"let's sleep."

🕊🕊🕊

i walk out the closet to see jungkook already asleep. well, to be honest, i kinda miss my family. i really feel like crying very hard. but jungkook needs someone that could support him and that someone is not suppose to be weak. that is what i've been telling myself for the past 3 days.

i lay down next to jungkook. laying next to his soul already felt enough. what would i feel if it is the real jungkook with his body and handsome face.

sigh. i miss his face so much.

i turn my body to face the wall. not long after, jungkook spoons me. fuck this. HE SPOONS ME. this is better than going to a bigbang's concert.

i guess i need to get use to this kind of happiness for a while.