seventeen

"actually i was in an accident last 15 years. in front of my house, the exact same place. and guess what? it happened to me too." she take a glance to the garden, trying not to be emotional.

"then, there must be a way to change our body back?" jungkook ask in curiosity.

"there is. i can help. but i'll just give a book and you guys need to do the other works." she pull out a book. "here. in this book, you can find the solution to this problem."

"but how ca-" "i told you. i can only give this book. you need to find it by yourselves."

i take the book from her hand. "well,thank you for your help." i smiled. "we better get going.its getting late" i pulled jungkook up.

"get home safely!"

🕊🕊🕊

"omma appa. where did you go?" taehyung ask as soon as we come in the house. i look at the clock. shit.

"we went to visit my aunty." jungkook lied. that was the worst lie ever. "you know what, tae. i'm a little tired because of all the walks. i'm gonna sleep. goodnight." jungkook un-smoothly tries to get away. he faked yawn and pats taehyung's head.

"tae ah. don't worry about omma and appa. we're just a little bit tired. we really need some good rest. goodnight, baby bear." i kissed tahyung's cheeks. wait why did i call him baby bear?! what the hell why did i even kissed his cheeks- i mean heheh why not.