Chapter 4: The other side of the world

"Young Master, it's time for breakfast." I woke up hearing a soft knock on my door. It was our family butler, Sebastian.

"Sebastian, tell them I will be right down." I answered back while I was getting out of bed.

I walked towards my bathroom to get ready for the day. After that, I went to the dinning room and sat down at my usual place so that I can start with my breakfast.

"Good morning Marvin." A very strict voice said curtly. The man was wearing a crisp suit and is currently fixing the sleeves of his coat.

"Good morning to you too." I replied in my cold voice with the same manner.

After I replied back, the same man went over to hug me and complained like how a spoiled child would.

"Aaaawww.. Come on, Marvin, will you not show some love to your own father?" He complained while still hugging me tightly as I struggle to pry the man off me.

"Stop it you old man! Can you stop acting like a child?!" I said while I'm trying to push him away from me.

"Honey, stop harassing your son." A matured looking lady said with authority. And with that, my father stopped with what he was doing.

"Good morning Marvin. Good luck on your college entrance exam today." Mother told me before giving me a kiss on my cheek.

I am similar to my mother's personality which I am very happy about since my father is on the crazy side. If I were to have the same personality as him then people might think I need to go to a mental hospital.

"Sebastian, take care of Marvin for today again. We need to go to the office early for a meeting that needs to be done today."

"Yes Madame" Sebastian answered while my mother and father left the dinning room, waving at me before turning to leave the house.

As I finish eating my breakfast, I dabbed my lips with the table napkin and left the dinning table. "Sebastian, I will be picking up my things then we can leave for the entrance exam." I said while walking towards my room.

"Of course, young master" He answered back.

When we were finally on the road, I was in the car reading some of my notes when I noticed that we were nearing the exam venue. The car stopped at a red light then I saw a girl getting out of a cab and entered the venue. She looks familiar but I don't remember where I've seen her.

"Young master, we are here" My driver announced and I stepped out of my car and walked to the room that I will take my exam.

Time flew by fast and it was already the 1st day of school.

I was in my dorm room when my door flew open. I gave out a loud sigh as I know what will come next.

"My little Marvin!" A very childish voice said while hugging me at the same time I'm trying to pull myself away from that person. Again.

"Uncle, let me go!" Meet Rex Tolentino, the younger brother of my father, and also the head master of International of Film and Fine Arts.

He finally let go of me which gave me a chance to breathe. "What do you think of your school?" He asked me with excitement in his voice, forgetting that he almost choked his own nephew to death.

"Good." I answered shortly.

"Cold as ever I see." He let out a short laugh before walking out the door. So he just barged into my room just to ask one question. They really were brothers. But before closing the door, he mentioned something weird.