Chapter 8: I just want a normal life

Currently Mica and I was with the headmaster office because what happen at the dorms last night. That night the landlady come running to our rooms and use the spare key to open our door. And saw the package she gave me that night. 

"Ms. Ledesma are you aware of someone that has a grudge against you?" The headmaster ask. 

I just shook my head giving a no as an answer and look to Mica asking her the same thing and Mica said no. 

After the meeting with the headmaster Mica I go straight to the cafeteria after everything that has happened yesterday and this morning we did not get a chance to have breakfast. 

"Hey girls…" while eating breakfast peacefully when Justine arrive he ask us what happen as he heard what happen. News do travel fast Mica and I explain everything to him from package and the meeting with the headmaster. 

Our day continue like a breeze but I was not focus because what happen but I think I just need to focus on the things that I need to and forget about that for sure they are just some bully like that Carlo guy. Hell I even don't like that person they can have him. 

I was walking back to my dorm when some girls stop me from my tracks when some girls was in the way I just ignore and was about to walk past them when one of them spoke. 

"You must be Madison" First girl said

"Are you mute or something?" The second girl ask. 

The third girl walk close to me and pulled my hair. "What did Carlo like about you. You are just normal" 

I push the girl because she was pulling my hair very hard that I fall at the ground. 

I was trying to fight back but they are to strong for me so I just gave up as they are 3 vs. 1 I just close my eyes as I gave up but, as the sametine I hear someone to backoff thank god someone came until I lost my conscious. 

When slowly feel my consciousness was coming back to me when I open my eyes I see a white celling telling me I was at the school clinic or at the hospital. 

"Madison?..." I look at my side and I see a very worried Mica at my bedside. 

I slowly sit up and Mica help me to sit up and Mica help me to sit up that's when I realise that I was at the school clinic. 

"So what happen to me?" Mica explain what happen to me and told me that Arthur was the one who stop the girls and bring me to that clinic. 

I better not forget to thank him later on. I was ready to tell Mica I want to leave when the door open and Mica and I look up. 

It was the school doctor and my brother and if my brother is here then this will not be good.