Chapter 1: A start of something new

A certain beeping noise echoed across the room. 

I heard my alarm going off. With my eyes closed, my hand rummaged for the noisy clock to turn it off so that I can go back to sleep. In which I managed successfully. 'Hehehe No one can stop me from sleeping, even it it's my college entrance exam.'

Wait...? What did I just think about now....?

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" I got up quickly ran towards my bathroom room to get ready.

Why does this always happen to me?! Can I just follow the specified time that I need to be at the school that I've wanted to get in?! After doing all the things that I need to do, I hurriedly ran out of the house and grabbed a cab to the exam venue.

While inside the cab, I kept murmuring to myself  "Stay calm, you will not be late, you will be taking the college entrance exam ,and you will ace it". And at the same time I can see the cab driver giving me a funny look from his mirror. 

'Thank goodness I still have an hour to kill before the entrance exam..' I thought to myself. 

I roamed around the venue of the entrance exam place trying to look for a convenience store. Luckily, I saw one. 

"Good morning welcome to Big Eleven!" A very friendly employee said when I entered the place. 

I was looking around for drinks and food that I will possible food to eat  while waiting time to pass by. I decided to grab a cold canned coffee and bread. After paying, I looked for a place to sit. 

After finding a vacant seat and started with my meal, I took out some books and read some of the topics that might come out in the exam. I stood up after checking my watch as it was almost time so I went to my assigned room to take the exam. 

I was about to open the door when it suddenly opened from the inside. The guy who opened the door was looking at me like he wants to kill me. And I just stared at him.

"Will you not move out of my way?"  A deep voice reverberated that made me snapped back to reality. 

"Oh, I'm sorry..." I apologized and at the same time I moved aside while watching him walk away. 

"Uhmmm.. excuse me?" Now, a very timid voice spoke that unexpectedly surprised me.

"Y-yes?" I said in a rush. 

"Are you here to take the college entrance exam?" 

"Yes." I nodded.

"May I know your application number?" Is she perhaps one of the examinees or an assistant of the proctor. I just disregarded what I was thinking. 

"Yes sure." I smiled and gave her my application number. She guided me to my seat. 

I took my seat and waited for our exam to start. I took my time to rest and relax while waiting. The guy that I have encountered at the door just came in followed by a middle age woman. 'She must be our proctor..' I thought to myself. 

"Good morning everyone. Should we start with your first exam?" she announced. 

"Yes ma'am!" We all said in unison. When our test booklets are given to us, the exam began. 

I rechecked all of my answers and looked for any possible blanks before I close my booklet to as I, myself, had finally finished the exam. 

'I hope to pass and get in this school with the course I want to take..' I kept on thinking after I finished the test while crossing my fingers.

"Excuse me?" I turned to the person that tapped my shoulder from behind. 

"Yes?" I answered back. It was the same girl that asked for my application number.