three: v i c t i m .

murder at orangewood villa

washington, 23 december 2014: an upcoming star in the field of performing arts, elizabeth lovegood, 28, was found brutally murdered in her villa on sunday night at approximately 2:15 in the early morning. the body was found by her long term beau, charlemagne cassell, three hours after the murder took place.

the latter also happens to be the director of mcleroy theatres, the same company that the v i c t i m was hired to star in the opening act of the memoirs of a geisha, later during the season.

on the arrival of the paramedics, the v i c t i m was declared dead on sight. of what seems to be the work of a psychopath, the prey was drowning in her own pool of blood with her mouth slit open. according to the washington d.c. police, marks around her wrists and ankles suggest that she might have been held hostage before the transpiration of the actual murder. the body has been handed over for an autopsy for further investigation.

the only strong evidence the police have acquired is a footage that captured the clear silhouette of the murderer. investigation seems to be on a full swing. however, no charges have been laid yet.

here is what superintendent daves had to say: "the footage gives us a clear view of the murderer, obviously he/she hadn't done his homework before going on this rampage. from the clip, we extrapolate that the murderer is heterochromic, that is, he has two different coloured pupil. also, he sported a purple wig and a moulin rouge crimson lipstick, assumed from the stain on the v i c t i m ' s forehead. we assure you that justice will be served at the earliest. till now, we ask you to secure your burglar alarms. thank you."

no further evidence has been found.