Love Status 78

The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

3 things I want in a relationship, Eyes that wont cry, lips that wont lie, and love that wont die.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A girl must marry for love, and keep on marrying until she finds it.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A good friend will help you move, a best friend will help you move a dead body.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A man in love is incomplete until he is married. Then he's finished.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A person who irritates you always is the one who loves you but fails to express that.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Albert Einstein Money can't buy love, but it improves your bargaining position.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Always Love your friend from your Heart not from your mood or need.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

An Eye with Dust 'n A Heart with Trust Always Cries!!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Based on a psychological study, a crush only lasts for a maximum of 4 months. If it exceeds, you are in love.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Being someone's first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Being with you makes me feel like for once in my life I don't have to work so hard on being happy, it just happens.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Bridge between souls, stands on pillars of trust! It reflects united self and creates a path to reach each other's hearts.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Do you believe in love at first sight? Or do I have to walk past you again?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Don't fall in love with someone you can live with, fall in love with someone you can't live without

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Don't kiss behind the garden, Love is blind but the neighbours are not..