Naughty Status 87

A man that respects a woman deserves atleast ONE :)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A secret is what you tell everyone not to tell anyone else.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Facebook's next update, allowing you to check other people's private messages.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Finally 21, and legally able to do everything I've been doing since 15. ;-)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Heard your family went to a restaurant where they serve crabs just so they could bring you along.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I believe in love and marriage but not necessarily with the same person.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I hate people that starts tweets with "I hate people that."

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I lost a bet and I have to come here and ask the hottest girl on a date...who do you girls think is the hottest girl in this place?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I think my girlfriend has had sixty-one boyfriends before me. She calls me her sixty second lover.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

If you are naughty go to your room, if you wanna be naughty go to mine :)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

In every circle of friends there's always that one person everyone secretly hates. Don't have one? Then it's probably you.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

My girlfriend told me that she was seeing another man. I told her to rub her eyes.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Once you begin being naughty, it is easier to go and on and on, and sooner or later something dreadful happens.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

People make the world go around but at some point don't you wish it were flat so all the idiots would keep walking and never come back?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Poke me now if you've ever had a crush on me..

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Smile is the second best thing you can do with your lips. ;-)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The good people sleep much better at night than the bad people. Of course, the bad people enjoy the waking hours much more.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Time to put that wall back up, I won't be fooled again.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Two word's guys hate DON'T and STOP, unless you put them together :)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

We know that romance brings out the beast in you.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

When I die my gravestone is going to have a 'Like' button.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Why don't you slip into something more comfortable...like a coma.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥