Present Future past 92

In life you have to build barriers.. not to block everyone out, but to see who will make the effort to get past them... they are the ones who deserve to be part of your life

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

In life, When something bad happens to you, don't let it keep you down, you have to try and move on and be happy, it's not that you're ignoring the past, it's just that you have decided to stop living in it.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

In past my motivation was my life, now my life is my motivation

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

In this bright future you can't forget your past.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Instead of judging people by their past, stand by them and help repair their future!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

It is difficult to live in the present, ridiculous to live in the future, and impossible to live in the past.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

It's annoying when people throw things from your past in your face.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

It's better to regret tomorrow because of the choices I make today, than to regret tomorrow because of the choices someone made for me. If am to suffer the loss of my choices tomorrow let it be, maybe I'll learn to be wiser in the future.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

It's not about the past, and it's not about the future, its about taking this moment you're living in right now, and making it count.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

It's not what I have been through in my life that defines who I am, it's how I got through it that has made me the person I am today.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Just because the past didn't turn out like you wanted it to, doesn't mean your future can't be better than you ever imagined.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Just because the past taps you on the shoulder, doesn't mean you have to look back

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Just because today is a terrible day doesn't mean tomorrow won't be the best day of your life. You just have to get there.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Just because today may have been a bad day doesn't mean tomorrow can't be the best day of your entire life. You just have to get there.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Just because you have a past with someone, doesn't mean you should have a future with them.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Just move on, it's the past. Life is not perfect and nothing lasts.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Just remember...... when you think all is lost THE FUTURE REMAINS

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Keep pushing, keep dreaming keep believing. Today could be the day. Stay faithed up, prayed up and ready.