Missing you Status 82

All I can do everytime I miss you is to stare at your pictures and smile.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Don't make a special person miss you too much. Try to keep in touch because missing often times leads to, forgetting.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Don't be upset because you miss something from your past, there is always a reason why it didn't make it into your future.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Have you ever wished that there was a fairy godmother standing next to you right now, waving her magic wand, and taking you to the person you miss the most?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I am sitting here thinking of how much I enjoyed our last moment together and how much I can't wait until the next. I love and miss you very much. Be home soon

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I keep myself busy with things to do, but everytime I pause, I still think of you.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I miss the time when you just wanted to spend every second of your life with me.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I miss you a little, a little too much, a little too often and a little more each day.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I miss you more than the sun misses the sky at night.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I text you first because I miss you. If I dont text you, Im waiting for you to miss me.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I wake up wanting to talk to you, I go to sleep thinking about you, and I dream about you holding me the way only you do. I miss you

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I wish I could be with you wherever you are and wherever you go everyday. Just so I wouldn't have to miss you so.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I wish I could sleep as I used to, I wish I could dream as I used to. I am spending sleepless nights and lifeless days without you. Missing You.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

If only you knew how much i really want you with me. If you only knew.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

If some thing happens and you lose me, please don' think that' the end, come and find again.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

If you miss someone, that means you're lucky. It means you had someone special in your life, someone worth missing.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I'm waiting,hoping and wishing for the time when we can be together again. I miss you so much.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Missing someone & not being able to see them is the worst feeling ever.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Nothing feels better than a surprise text from that person you miss. :P ? :-)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Randomly remembering good times and smiling like and idiot...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sometimes I wish that I could have said I love you one more time before you left from my life. I really miss you! :)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sometimes its not just about missing someone, its wondering if they are missing you too.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sometimes it's not the person you miss. It's the feeling you had when you were with him/her.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Stay an hour in my heart a minute in my mind or a second in my soul. Then you will know how it feels when I miss you.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The distance between us doesn't matter, because in the end, i know we'll both be happy in each others arms. Forever.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The person who really loves you sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, how hard you are to handle. but still wants you in his/her life.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

There's nothing I will miss more than the short time I spent with you.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Truth is I miss you. All the time, every second, every minute, every hour, every day.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

When I miss you, I don't have to go far...I just have to look inside my heart b'coz that's where I'll find you.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

When you love someone, you miss them more, cry when their not there and fear the worst when you haven't heard from them..

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Whenever I miss you, I just HUG my pillow and imagine its YOU.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Why does time move so fast when we're together, and so damn slow when we're apart..

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

You are on my mind and in my heart. MISS YOU.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

You make me feel whole. When you're not around, I feel like a part of me is missing.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

You may be out of my sight but never out of my mind. I miss you so much :-*

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

You're so easy to be with and so hard to be without. Always missing you...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥