Please Forgive Me. (pt. 2/2)

OH MY GOD. I accidentally deleted all of the text, but I closed out of the tab right before it saved, so I was able to recover it -_-

Trigger Warning: Brief mentions of child abuse.

--------------------------------

Recap:

"EIJIRO, ACCEPT IT! YOU NEVER WANT TO LISTEN! WHEN EVER I TRY AND TALK TO YOU, YOU ALWAYS CUT ME OFF! SOMETIMES, I FEEL LIKE YOU JUST DON'T LOVE ME-"

Without thinking of his actions, Kirishima swiftly brought his hand across his face as hard as he could, the clapping sound echoing off the dorm room walls. He heard Bakugo whimper in pain, as he was harshly brought back to the reality of what he just did.

Ashido burst into Bakugo's dorm.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! I knew you were messed up in the head but not this bad! It's okay Kiri, you don't have to speak to this creature ever again. He hurt you, and that is unacceptable! He probably doesn't even feel sorry!"

"From now on, stay out of our sight and never talk to me or Kirishima ever again, you monster. I've decided for Kirishima's safety, you guys are over. Im sure Kiri never wants to see you again."

Bakugo runs out of the dorm, sobbing.

"Ashido, you really don't understan-" She cut me off.

"It's okay, Kiri. All I need to know is that you're safe now. Go take a shower, wash where ever that thing touched you, and I'll be in my room if you need me!"

"Wait, just listen!-" She left.

Kirishima thinks, 'This is absolutely horrible, but imagine what Bakugo is going through right now?'...

'Shit, how do I fix this mess I made?'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bakubaby's POV

I ran out of the room, sobbing. I don't even care what people think of me anymore. The only person I cared about was Kirishima, but I guess he doesn't care about me after all...

I should have known.

Why would he love me of all people?

He's an amazing person, who deserves someone just as amazing as him.

Not a stuck-up arrogant asshole like you.

You don't deserve his love.

You don't deserve anyone's love.

Not even your own mother loves you.

I try to hold in my tears as these thoughts swirled in my head. Before I knew it I was in front of Sero's door. It wasn't that late, it was around 9 pm. I quietly knocked on his door, and almost immediately he answered the door.

"Bakugo?! Whats wrong?!"

I couldn't respond, I only sniffled, trying to stop crying, and failing. I just started crying even more.

"Come here, go sit on my bed, okay? I'll call Kami."

I just gently nodded, not being able to speak right now.

He got out his phone and it rang once, before his voice was heard.

"Hey, Sero. What's up?"

"I think you should come up here. Bakugo came into my dorm cry-"