𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 | info

hello you guys!
call me jay, nice to meet you :)

here's my author story. i'm a normal person with a boring high school life. i love wattpad. i'm a reader.

so i just decided that i'll make my own dreams reality and write about neo smuts (ot21) for y'all instead of waiting on people to make more of those books. if you have an underrated ship, or overrated, i'll still do it, because my biggest ship is pretty underrated too.

request a ship and plot below, and i'll make sure to reply:). you can also dm me.

(at the moment, i have too many requests to work on, but if your okay with waiting, go ahead)

please request in this format :)
                        l
                        v
1) ____ x ____ and their ship name
2) who is top, and who's bottom if it's a smut.
3) genre: fluff, angst, smut
4) plot or au (optional)

also, just a heads up, the title of each page will say the title, and the ship.

disclaimer: if you don't like boy x boy smut or fluff, you can leave, don't hate.

also if you see nct dream in here and have a problem because they're underage, i just wanted to say that we have no idea what type of things they may do without their fans knowing.

i'm not saying they DO do things that underage people shouldn't, but whatever they do, it isn't for us to control, so i believe it's wrong for soft stans to stand against smuts about them. if you think otherwise, please exit, or skip smuts.

-
-
enjoy & comment requests <3.