𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 | r.m.

ship: renjun x jaemin (i still have at least four more renmin drafts but i'll update them somewhere in dec because i don't wanna annoy you guys ECVKHLBLBNJ)

-

-

genre: almost smut, angst.

-

-

renjun walks along the corridors, finally leaving the school campus. it's always dangerous for omegas to walk alone, but renjun didn't care.

renjun was a good boy— had good grades, had a good looking face and body, and a decent life, also meaning he would get out later than most students because of extra classes. renjun didn't need anyone looking after him.

as he walks in the empty halls, he sees the famous na jaemin. jaemin is the opposite of renjun. renjun's cute, jaemin's handsome.

renjun's a good boy,
jaemin's a bad boy.

renjun watches the boy walk down the hallway, apparently in a hurry, and doesn't notice renjun.

"no smoking inside the halls nana." renjun deadpans, until jaemin notices him. jaemin surprisingly puts his cigarette out, letting the last rings of smoke leave his mouth.

"renjun i need—" "need help again?" renjun interrupts, after clearing his throat.

jaemin looks in renjuns direction, and immediately walks towards him. renjun is immediately backed up against the hall's wall, and jaemin's towering over him.

renjun won't lie, he loved the scent that jaemin gave off— a mix of cigarettes and strawberry. sweet but intoxicating. "she still won't give up huh?" renjun whispers.

as renjun talks, jaemin can't help but feel tingles on his lip because of renjun's breath fanning over them.

"no, she's a persistent ass bitch." jaemin hums, finally setting his pink lips on renjuns.

their lips move together, in a slow but passionate kiss. as if on cue, a girl walks into the halls, and catches sight of the two.

"what the fuck jaemin! you've never lasted this long with someone— why can't it be me??" she yells into the empty hallways, her echo barricading renjun's ears.

"sorry whatever your name is, but jaemin isn't yours. he chose me over you— don't you understand?" renjun clarifies, a small hand pointing at jaemin, who was " kissing renjun's neck. "

"bitch! he doesn't even like you, he likes—" "rosé. why do you think we lasted barely a few days? i don't like you. get that inside of your head." jaemin says, pulling away from renjun. (XCVUL SORRY ROSEDCYRTKIB)

rosè gasps, just now noticing how glossy, red and bruised both their lips were. renjun could see her eyes water and intertwined his hand in jaemin's.

"bye-bye, don't come back again." renjun told her, eyes sharp. rosé contained all the hateful words that she had in store, and left. "you're not getting away with this jaemin!" she yells, running out of the school as she wipes her eyes.

"well goddamn, she REALLY likes you" renjun mutters. jaemin was able to hear renjun, however. "the lip gloss worked. how much was it? i'll pay it back." jaemin asks, changing the topic. "it's fine, i've been had it." renjun lies with a smile.

renjun knew that jaemin could tell he was lying. of course he bought the lip plumping gloss to make it look as if they'd been kissing for longer than they were. renjun's lips were already lusciously plump. he didn't need it. jaemin decides to ignore the obvious lie, and changes the subject again. "want me to walk you home?"