𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐭 𝟐 | r.m

↳ ship: renjun x jaemin
-
-
↳ genre: angst. next chapter is smut.
-
-
↳ continuation of "march 23rd" warning: ALMOST rape.
-
-
↳ undercase intended
-

as much as it hurt to even think about it.. maybe renjun should try meeting someone new.

even if he still loves jaemin, he could ATTEMPT it. especially if he knows that jaemin has fully moved on.

once renjun convinces himself to do so, ignoring his aching heart, he found himself in front of the same bar.

"i-i mean.. maybe i could find someone here?" renjun knew he had to move on-
with someone or without.

renjun also knew he shouldn't meet someone in a bar, because it may give him the same or worst of an income, but what if... what if?

renjun knew he couldn't meet someone new and become interested, but he also just wanted donghyuck to stop bitching about it.

"here goes." renjun wiped the remaining tears from his eyes, before walking into the neon-colored bar.

everyone was dancing, drinking, talking with friends, or making out/ almost fucking someone else.

renjun sat down on a chair and just spaced out.

"hey, baby boy!" renjun mentally, spiritually, and physically, cringed.

not because the nickname was cringe, but because he loved being called that...
but only by one person.

"forget about jaemin for a fucking minute." renjun muttered to himself. "what was that babe?"

"nothing. hey." renjun tried his hardest to smile.

renjun analyzed the boy. the man was about 6'0 tall, so like 5 inches taller than renjun. to be perfectly honest, he preferred his 1 inch apart height difference with jaemin.

renjun wasn't gonna lie, this man is handsome.

the stranger had brown hair that was styled neatly and skinny but well-built body structure. he also had a skinny long nose and pretty eyes.

pretty eyes, but not as pretty as-
renjunshutthefuckupandforgetabouthim.

renjun tried to push out his "he's boring" "i wish this was jaemin" "i'm wasting time"

suddenly, renjun felt a hand placed on his thigh. he looked at the hand, and then at that same man, eyes practically popped out of their sockets.

"my names wen junhui, what's your name baby boy?" as renjun responded, he started to feel uncomfortable.

"i wonder how you'd look with hickeys baby~" junhui whispered against renjuns neck, as he began to lick lightly.

"don't push him away." renjun tried telling himself. maybe this is the only way he'll get over you-know-who.

someone in the background was watching the two. more like glaring at them from afar.. hurt and jealous.

junhui's hand started inching closer and closer to his inner thigh, almost to his crotch.

"don't touch me." renjun finally said confidently, glaring at the tall chinese male.

"why not baby? i thought we were getting along~" junhui says with a chuckle.

renjun wanted to push the man away.

renjun wanted to cry.

more than anything, renjun wanted to run to a certain person's arms.