𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 | j.s.

requested by my wife sillyseo !
-
-
genre: smut
sorry for the errors,, i did this at 2:47 am and for lazy to fix mistakes 💔
-
-
top(jm) btm(js)
-

"ay chenle my parents are getting me a tutor, i won't be playing online as much.." jisung speaks into his mic after his unconscious groan. "sucks for you hoe" chenle responds teasingly.

"jisung! come down and meet your tutor!" jisung whines, stomping his feet in a tantrum before heading downstairs.

"park jisung where are you!??" his mom yells. "i said i'm coming!" jisung yells back, already annoyed with his day.

once jisung finds his way into the living room, he makes eye contact with a human he believes could qualify as a model. "hello jisung, i'm na jaemin, your tutor." jisung just blinks, and responds with an "oh yeah i'm very much jisung!" to which he mentally slaps himself.

jaemin chuckles, a wide smile overcoming his facial features. jisung wasn't one to experience mushy feelings, but he swore his heart did a flip at that.

"well, since you won't say it.." jisung's mother mumbles, after a cough. "you can take him to your room now." she finishes. jisung then realizes how long the two have been shaking hands for, and immediate retreats his hand.

"uhM, yeah let's go to my room." jisung leads the older male over to his room, pushing himself off an imaginary cliff every time a second of awkward silence passes.

once they reach the honey skinned boy's room, jisung takes his homework out and lets the model-like man examine it for a while. "mm i see, can you solve this problem for me?" jaemin asks politely.

jisung nods, and does the problem, adding 425101037 million steps to a simple three-step equation.

jaemin's smile widens, he finds the other male's efforts adorable. "jisung-ah.. that's not right. look, i'll show you step by step." jisung feels dumber than ever but allows his tutor to show him anyways.

as jisung begins to get the hang of things, jaemin moves on, showing the younger male how to proceed with more difficult equations.

somehow, it seems that jaemin has been able to teach jisung quite a few things. this was amazing to jisung because not even his teachers could do their job right when it came to jisung.

"i'll show you step by step" were jaemin's earlier words. okay okay, jisung was young and inexperienced, but his mind was running wild at the moment. jisung knew exactly what jaemin meant with those words.

still, jisung couldn't stop imagining his hyung showing him how to do new things— (nEw tHangS nEw ThAnGS) if you get what i mean.

jisung felt his cheeks heat up in embarrassment at his lewd thoughts. jisung, this is your tutor.

t u t o r .

jisung shook his head, and looked in jaemin's direction, only to find him looking back at him. "o-oh hi" jisung you stupid ass piece of shi—

jaemin laughs, and speaks up, "you seem to daydream quite a lot sung. why don't i give you some motivation?" jaemin asks, sitting up as he rubs his hands together.

jisung nods, acting as if he were curious. "what if i reward you if you do better in school?" jaemin says, thick silence filling jisung's room after jaemin spoke.

"w-what kind of rewards?" jisung asks obliviously. "if you do good, you'll find out." jisung visibly gulps, but nods his head and mutters an ' okay. '