It's always the same...

In your third year of High School, after skipping a grade in your seventh year in Middle School you left Kenma a year behind, so did Kuroo which was quite annoying, but at least you got beat up less. Kuroo and his friends would come to beat you every now and then, but you didn't care, not really at least, or so you thought. Kuroo kept trying to get on Kenma's good side at school and out of it. 

"C'mon ~~senpai~~ Let's go to class..." He looked down at his phone with  smirk on, "You get a kick out of that, don't you?" You looked up at the sky and sighed, "Yeah it makes me feel a lot better, I love it!" He laughed at your strangeness. "Y'know your cousin's been bugging me a lot, he's kind of annoying but I'm used to him by now.." You looked at him, "Did you want me to talk to him?" He paused and put his phone away, "No, let's see how long he can keep up the friendly act..." You sent him a look of confusion, "Never mind, let's get to class." 

Kenma's pov

Y/N doesn't know it yet, but Kuroo definitely likes her, I already know that that's why he's trying to get on my good side. But if he gets annoyed by the fact that I'm so close to Y/N he might get angry and try to resent me, let's see how long he can keep up this act without getting annoyed. But do I like Y/N, (shrug) that depends.

I spot Kuroo after class talking with Y/N when she calls me over to them, uh-oh... "Um...hey... Kuroo, and Y/N. " They greet me secretly meeting up in secret making sure no one sees them, "Hey don't be too loud Kuroo!" He glared at me, "Your the one fawning over the fact Kenma's here.." I heard him whisper to himself, "Tch.." Oops I let that slip out of my mouth! I hope he didn't hear th- "What? You got a problem?" He said with a mischievous smirk crawling upon his face, "U-uh.. n-n-no..." He looked away from me and kept talking to Y/N as if nothing had happened, he's annoyed. "Kuroo!! Don't treat Kenma like that!! You piece of trash! Kenma is my holy best friend who does not deserve this! Hmph!" She then latched herself upon me kissing me on the cheek, it had happened so many times I was used to it, but still a slight red blush appeared on my cheek, "Ugh... so annoying..." I heard him whisper to himself as he turned away from us with a look of disgust on his face, it's always the same. Does he want to be my friend or not? I think I've already determined that it would be better not to be on his bad side, I'll warm up to him...I guess.

(After school)

"They got you pretty good today, didn't they? You must be some sort of perv, do you like the stuff they do to you? So weird, is it a fetish? Do you get turned on when they hit you?" You looked up with multiple cuts and a bloody nose, "They've gotten stronger, but so have I! Kenma's been helping me with my Volleyball practice everyday after school and no I don't particularly like it, why would I?" You looked at Kuroo to see his reaction to your answer you gave him, "Wait! You play Volleyball?! You told me you didn't like social groups and stuff, but why with Kenma!?!" You laughed at him, "Slow your role there buddy I only play with Kenma because he doesn't invite his friends to play and stuff, well he doesn't have any friends actually so I'm happy to hear you're trying!" He looked you in the eyes which was a shock, "Hey, do you like Kenma?"