BONUS CHAPTER!

WARNING! LEMON CHAPTER AHEAD! 18+ IF YOU FIND DISTURBING PLEASE SKIP CHAPTER!

"Kuroo, you're not really going to brag to Kenma about us, right? I mean..." You saw Kuroo look down at you, "Hm... I won't-"

"Yayy! Thank you!"

"-But! You have to do a little something for me, get it?"

"No, I don't 'get it'. Explain..."

"I want us to do IT..."

"Ehhh! IT! I'm not ready for IT! And I KNOW you have no experience with IT, jerk!" You said then punched him playfully.

"Then I'm gonna tell the whole school about us and that we are sooo close with each other and love each other! And I'm going to make Kenma feel so jelly about us! And how do you know if I do or not?~"

"You are a J-E-R-K, period. But fine, I guess I could.... maybe..."

"Yay~ How 'bout today sound good!?~"

"WHAT!? No not today let me get READY first or something, I don't know... just not today..."

"Aww! But I know you're dad is gone and we have the whole house to ourselves, we could even go on a date right before, I mean it is only 9 in the morning, you could get ready, we could have a nice little date and then we'll do IT, 'kay?!~"

"*Grunt* Fine..."

"Yay! I'm so happy you're mine and only mine now." He said then pulled you into a hug.

"Yeah, me too..."

"I love you~"

"I love you."

(At 3 p.m., agreed time to meet)

"I-I kinda got ready, but it's not my first time so-!"

"It's not your first time?! I wanted to be your first! Who was it! I'll punch them into a pulp! Ugh!!"

"Slow your role there buddy, hmm let's see... Most of them were one night stands, you could say I was a player in the beginning of High School, and I just did IT, y'know."

"What are you some kind of SLUT!?"

"Haha! No, I was just a bored, lustful kid and wanted to have some fun, what about you? This can't be your first time, right?"

"No you're right it's not, but I just never expected that from you!"

"So what were the girls like?"

"Hmm, are you getting jealous perhaps?~" He said with a smirk.

"Not a chance."

"Oh, okay..."

"Now answer my question..."

"Oh right! Well they all forced themselves on me, they were all hoes who were looking for fun, I guess, I don't know..."

"Aww! Poor Kuroo, he could never find himself a lover and got played by the sluts!~ Uhuhu..."

"Eh! Shut up!"

"So where are we going!~"

"Ehh! Kuroo! I thought you were going to be the one planning where we would go your the one who suggested it!!"

"Oop, my bad..."

"Aw shut up! You can't 'oop my bad' outta this one, hon!"

">.<"

"Don't make that face I'll kill you!"

"..."

"So... Where are we going?" You heard Kuroo mumble as you walked through the park.