❤️🥵Amajki Tamaki x Alpha!SMR🥵❤️

Requested by: @-notthatcreativeok
Ah yes. More smut. But this time with a clingy omega Tamaki. Weeeeee!
———————————————————————
(Y/N)s POV (Your quirk is Siren, like the mythological creature, it also involves water)
I'm currently walking the halls of U.A. It's my 3rd month of my 3rd year. Only a few more months until I graduate! I'm in class 3-A and I'm the 4th member of the now Big 4. I was in 1-C/2-C up until this years sports festival, which I placed 2nd in. All I really had to do was scream at the person loud enough and they passed out. I lost to my now good friend Mirio, as he kept phasing away from my screams. Ever since my semi-win in the festival, I've been getting attention from a lot of the female omegas, since I'm one of the few alphas that attends this school. Now ya see, I don't like this attention. Neither does my boyfriend, Tamaki. He'd be all over me if he saw one of the girls flirting with me, but he's WAY to shy to do that. Speaking of those god forsaken females, here comes one now.
"Heyyy (Lastname)-senpai!"
"What."
"You should toootally come hang out with me and my friends~"
She's playing with her hair and gesturing to her friends. Aren't they like 2nd years-?
"Um yeah no, I'm good."
"Ugh! Come on! It's not like you need to be anywhere."
"Actually it is, I'm going to find my boyfriend now, thank you, goodbye."
I begin to walk away, while the bitch starts throwing a tantrum.
"NO! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE WITH ME!"
"Incorrect."
I am now speed walking out the door of the school, heading for the dorms.
After a bit of walking, I make it inside, Amajiki immediately jumping on me. It was only him, Mirio, Nejire and myself in the common room so he's a lot less anxious. Nejire was sprawled out ontop of Mirio, them both asleep on the couch. I chuckle and pick up Amajiki.
"Heya puppy, how've you been."
He just hums into my shoulder, wrapping his arms around my neck. I chuckle again and bring him up to my dorm, walking inside and closing the door. I go to place him on the bed, but he just grabs the back of my shirt and shakes his head. I can feel the heat coming off his face.
"What's wrong baby?"
"The girls... they've been after me too..."
"They've been what?"
"I-... one of the alpha females was trying to m-mark me in c-class and-"
I cut off his rambling with a deep growl. I quickly toss Amajiki onto the bed, him letting out a small yelp. I pin him to the bed, his hands above his head. His face is a deep scarlet. I look him dead in the eyes, a look of mischief and lust combined taking over my gaze. Leaning down to his ear, I begin to whisper and nibble on his ear.
"Mine."
He squeaks, squirming underneath me. I work my way down from his ear to the base of his jaw, covering everything in my path with small kisses. I then move down to his neck, leaving small love bites here and there.
"M-mm~"
Tamaki moves his head to the side, allowing me more room to work with. I smirk against his skin, beginning to leave decent sized hickeys all over his neck. Once I go over a certain spot, a quiet moan like squeak can be heard out of Tamaki. After attacking that spot for a bit, I pull my head up completely, admiring my work. I begin to remove mine and Tamaki's ties, using his own to tie his hands to the headboard of my bed. I toss my tie to the side, which is soon followed by my shirt. Tamaki's was left on, but unbuttoned. I activate my quirk slightly, my hand now cool like water. I drag 2 of my fingers from Tamaki's collarbones to the hem of his pants, him arching his back slightly.
"H-hah~ S-stop t-teasing me~"
"I will do whatever I want~"
Tamaki starts to whine. Complaining that I'm 'taking to long', so I speed things up. I slowly but surely begin to unbuckle his belt and unbutton and remove his pants, leaving him in his boxers, his erection showing in his navy blue boxers. With a smirk plastered on my face, I place a hand ontop of his very clear erection, palming him through his boxers.
"A-ahh~"

(Now a time skip Bc I'm sorta kinda lazy)

We are both panting heavily, Tamaki looks like he is about to pass out. I mean, I did go pretty hard, but that's his fault. Okay no it's not, bUt-
Never mind that. I wrap Tamaki up in a towel and throw on some boxers and shorts. It's around 10 pm so most people are asleep, I should be good. I carry Tamaki downstairs and run a quick bath, not wanting him to fall asleep 'dirty' if y'know what I mean.
After the very quick bath, I carry him back upstairs to my room, put him in a shirt, and we both pass out.
———————————————————————
Did I take a 2 hour break while writing this? Yes, yes I did.
Okay then.
Goodbye lovelies!