New start

The name is Morgan. Im seventeen and a junior in high school. Im from Los Angeles and I loved it there so much. Everything was fine until I had to go and fit in. I will admit it was fun while it lasted but life isn't always about fun. Anyways lets just say I got caught up and im moving in with my Aunt Stacy which is my mom's sister. It was my idea to move with her. It took a lot of thinking and time but I couldnt take the pressure anymore. Im tough don't get me wrong but a girl can only take so much. I was once known for the quiet girl that never did anything besides "chill" but I got tired of that title so I wanted to try something new and prove to people theres more to me than just that. But I guess I got out of the line with the crowd. I started partying and smoking and...having sex...I thought the guy was the one for me so I gave it up to him. Long story short he recorded us....and the video went viral...people looked at me so different. I was no longer the morgan everyone thought was so sweet and quiet and laid back. But really I am.. I just got caught up. I couldnt take the pressure of everything back home so thats how I ended up with my aunt.

Me: mom im going to be just fine okay. I'll call you when I settle in. Were about 10 minutes away so I'll call you then. love you

Mom: okay sweety I love you too but please stay safe.

I hung up with my mom and just stared out the car window of my aunts car thinking about how I really ruined everything back home. This place seemed so small and dull. Nothing at all like LA but I guess it is what it is.

Aunt stacy: You okay morgan you been quiet for a while

Me: oh yeah im fine just lookin around

Aunt Stacy: look I know its not Los Angeles but its pretty decent. And plus theres a lot of kids about your age around my neighborhood so you can meet new people and Vincent is at the house. You two use to be close so you guys got some catchin up to do and he can introduce you to some of his friends...and don't worry we wont look at you any different.

Me: thank you aunt stacy

Thats one of the reasons why I picked my aunt to come live with. Shes kind of on the party side so she wouldn't judge me or anything. She has an understanding of the whole situation. That's another reason her son is one of my favorite cousins. He was so cool and did all the things a good girl like me wouldn't do but he also taught me right from wrong. Hes like the big brother I nevee had. As I was deep into my thoughts I realized we were pulling up at my aunts house. She lived in the neighborhood where the houses were kind of expensive but not the rich kind of houses. I stepped out the car and stretched my legs and stared at the house. Memories flowed through my mind as I looked at it. I grinned a little and then went to get my bags out the trunk. My aunt helped me. As we were getting them I heard my big head cousin vincent.

Vincent: I know that aint little mo mo!

Me: vincent!!

I dropped my bags and took off running towards him. Ran into his arms and gave him the biggest hug. I havent seen him in about 3 years. That's a long time when you're use to seeing him every other week. Hes still the same ol vince. Hes gotten taller and a little buffer. Hes twenty now so the last time I seen em he was my age. I missed him so much. His style hasnt really changed. Still plaid shirts or tees with with air forces and one earring. Hes still the pretty boy. Hes a little darker than me so hes a brown skin so he just thinks hes all that lol.

Vincent: Man look at you! Gettin grown on me!

Me: Boy I'm still the same!

Vincent: pssh not from what I hear

Me: oh whatever! You the one changin on me. You're twenty now!

Me and vincent finished our little convo for now and took my bags inside. I walked to the guess room where I always use to sleep. It was about 6:00 pm so I picked out my clothes to wear for when I got out the shower. I walked to the hallway and got a wash cloth and towel. I walked back to my room and showered for about 15 - 20 minutes. I then got out and slipped on my medium size tee with sweats and tweety bird footies. I went plopped on the bed and got on my phone. I texted a few friends then I heard a knock at the door. It was already opened but he knocked to get my attention.