Can't Catch Feelings

The fair was closing so me and tyla started walking back to her car. I had a good time with tyrell. I didnt really want to hang out with him cause once you do they will want you to repeatedly and plus I dont have time for these girls to keep comin at me. They make it like tyrell is the finest boy in the school. When I hung with him today he was surprisingly different from what I expected. He was a goofball and he was sweet. I dont know if it was an act so im not going to fall all the way through with it.

Tyla: So how was your little date with tyrell

Me: Date? Girl that was just us hanging out but if you must know it went pretty good. Hes different than I thought he would be

Tyla: Tyrell is a really cool guy once you get to know him but he he needs to know when to let all these girls go cause he will break your heart in a minute for the next girl

Me: See im just starting to know him and I can tell hes a heart breaker.

Tyla: Yeah but maybe he just hasnt found the right girl to settel down with.

Me: Yeah maybe

Tyla drove me home. It was kind of late by time we reached my house. Tyla went home after she dropped me off. I walked to the front door and knocked. As I waiting a car pulled up. I seen a guy get out and walk to the passenger seat. He was helping Vincent out the car. At first I thought he was hurt until I heard him talking crazy and once he got closer I could smell alcohol.

Vincents friend: Hes a little messed up right now so im helpin em get inside.

Me: Does he have his key cause I don't think our aunt is here.

Vincents friend: Yeah its right here

Vincents friend handed me the key and I opened the door. He brought him inside and laid him on the couch.

Me: Hey thanks a lot for helpin him out but I can take it from here.

Vincents friend: No problem.

He then left the house as I was standing there looking at Vincent. I decided to take him to his room just in case he throws up it won't be on the couch. I lifted up one arm and threw it over my shoulder. I stood up and gave it all my might to pick him up. He was so heavy but I was lucky he was still conscious or this would of been a lot harder than it already is. I walked with him all the way upstairs to his room. We stumbled so many times on the stairs but we finally made it to his room. I tried throwing him on his bed but I just fell with him cause his arms were wrapped around me. I laughed a little until I realized I was stuck because he was laying on top of me. I tried pushing him straight up and over but that didnt work.

Me: Vincent im going to need for you to get up.

Vincent: Whhhhy I wanna lay here and go night night

I smacked my forehead and groaned.

Me: Vincent please get the hell up your way too heavy.

Vincent: I know man im like two thousand pounds yo

Now he was starting to frustrate me but im glad he did because once im mad I tend to get stronger. I pushed him over on the side of me and then got up. He just layed there talking to his self. I went and got a blanket and covered him up. I walked out of his room and looked at him one last time and then closed the door and went to my room. I had no idea where my aunt stacy was so I grabbed my phone and called her. It rang for a little while and then a man answered the phone.

Man: Hello

Me: Yeah can I speak to my aunt stacy

Man: Who dis