Its Official

Its been a week since I kissed tyrell and lets just say we've made things offical. I was hesitant at first but I decided to give him a chance. We've hung out so much now and stayed up so late talking on the phone. I called my girl jacey and told her and I called my mom and dad to let them know how evertthings been going. Today was now the weekend and tyrell was coming over. Vincent knows. At first he thought I was joking but I told him I was serious. Thats when he said its up to me if I want to give it a chance. I thought he would be pissed about the whole thing but he wqs pretty cool. He wasn't here at the moment. It was just me and my aunt Stacy. She was baking chocolate chip cookies.

Me: Those smell really good

Aunt stacy: Mhm girl I know. Too bad Vincent isnt here. He loves these things.

Me: Aunt Stacy do you think I rushed things with tyrell

Aunt Stacy: Honey no. You did the right thing and took your time to get to know him and everything. Once you seen what you liked there was no holding back right.

Me: Yeah you're right aunt stacy.

There was a knock at the door. I smiled at aunt stacy and went to get the door. Tyrell walked in and gave me a hug and kiss. I grabbed his hand walked him to the living room couch. We sat down and were talking.  He had a big camera around his neck.

Me: So whats the camera for

Tyrell: Awh yeah I forgot I had this. My mom gave it to me so I just put it around my neck and been wearin it...say cheese.

I did a quick pose and smiled.

I then got up to get something out of the restroom. As I was in there tyrell came behind me. He kissed me on my neck. I smiled and continued doing what I was doing. Tyrell held his camera up and was about to take a picture. I kissed him on his cheek and he took the picture. It was a cute picture so he decided to post it.

Shaunas Pov

I was laying on my bed scrolling through my newsfeed. Trinity and jaylin was here at the house too. As I was scrolling through I seen a picture that tyrell posted of him and morgan. I cant believe there going out now. The sight of them together pissed me off!!

Me: Thats it! I cant take it anymore.

Trinity: what?

Me: Im sick of seeing tyrell and morgan. You guys I loved tyrell man and she just comes along and ruins everything

Trinity: Shauna hes been trying to mess with other girls since before shes got here though

Me: But that was him just being him and yes we would argue over it but he would end up cutting them off but not with her. He wants to make her his actual girlfriend...I know we didn't date but we were on and off and she couldn't even respect..

Trinity: well maybe its a sign you guys were meant.

Me: no..fuck that...where did she say she was from again?

Trinity: Los Angeles...why

Me: Im going to do some little research on her

Jaylin: really shauna some research

Me: just be quiet.

I decided to look morgans name up on Facebook and go through all her pictures. I didnt see anything I wanted to. I then looked on there to see if she had posted her instagram name on there and she did. When I tried going to her name it said her page was private. I got so desperate that I decided to google her name. I wasnt seeing anything so I was about to just call it a quits. Right before I was about to exit out I seen something that was called good girl gone bad. It had morgans name attached to it. I then clicked on it.