Blessings!

(Thats me and Vincent in the photo above)

Monday Morning

I didnt sleep at all. I stayed up all night until the morning came. I layed in my bed staring at the ceiling crying until I couldnt anymore. I finally got out of bed and walked upstairs. I just stood there at the top of the stairs and stared at vincents room door. I couldnt bring myself to go in there but I did. I walked to the door and just held the door knob. Finally I opened it and walked inside. It smelt like vincent all in this room that it broke my heart. I then looked over at his window. our chill spot. I walked over to it and touched the window. I opened it and then sat out on the roof. I than did the only thing left to do and that was pray.

Me:...Man....God you don't understand how much I wanted to loose faith...for having someone like that be tooken out of my life knowing my life is messed up as it is. But you know that wouldnt help anything. But God I just want my bestfriend back but I know that cant happen but If it could God you dont understand how thankful and blessed I would be.

I then put my head down on my knees and cried some more. I then heard the house phone ringing but I knew it was just people calling to check on me so I didnt want to be bothered. I wiped my eyes and tried to stop crying but the tears kept falling. Just then I heard a beating on the window behind me. I jumped and turned around. My aunt flung open the window.

Aunt stacy: Morgan the hospital just called!! They said that a doctor was working on vincent all night and there starting to see some results!! We got to go.

I jumped up immediately and crawled back through the window. And went running down the steps to my room. I slipped on flip flops and jacket and me and my aunt headed to the car.

Me: Did they say if he was alive!!

Aunt stacy: I dont know yet baby we'll see when we get there.

Me and my aunt rushed to the hospital and then arrived. We ran to the front doors and ran inside to the front desk.

Aunt stacy: We got a call about vincent harrison.

Lady: Ooh yeah hes in his room you can go back there.

We went to vincents room and walked inside and sat down. There was a female doctor still working on him. She smiled at us.

Aunt stacy: So whats going on

Doctor: Well vincents heart had stopped for a long time to where we were sure he was gone but I just got this feeling to keep working on him. So I did and his heart pumped once. And then a few more times. It keeps doing that so im going to keep trying. I dont want you guys to get your hopes up too much but it wont hurt to keep faith.

Aunt stacy: Oh God you dont understand how wonderful that sounds. Trust me we will definitely keep hope. Is it okay for us to stay.

Doctor: Yes thats fine but only for seven hours for the young one. You can stay as long as you want.

We sat there in vincents room for about 3 hours. We dozed off a little but the doctor woke us up and told my aunt that my visiting hours were up for the day. My aunt then took me back to the house. When she dropped me off she rode back to the hospital. I walked inside and just sat on the couch. I didnt turn on the tv or anything.  I did call tyla and told her about today. She said she was stopping by to check up on me. As I was thinking I heard a car pull up in the driveway. I already knew it was tyla and she knows she can just walk in the house so she did.

Tyla: Hey girl

Tyla sat next to me and gave me a hug.

Tyla: So what they say?