Shauna

Shaunas Pov

I seen Morgan and Tyrell together again. This girl doesnt know when to stop. She cant take a fuckin hint. Im trying so hard not to punch this girl in her mouth. I see she noticed me staring because shes staring back. I can see right through this girl. Shes playing that good girl role. That playing hard to get role so tyrell will keep chasing after. Almost every girl at Emanuel High knows how tyrell is. He only wants one thing and one thing only. He'll say anything to get in a girl pants. But me and him have been messing around since freshman year and im not about to let some anorexic little girl come here and try and ruin that.

Me: Shes a bugga boo.

Trinity: You think every girl that tyrell messes with is

Me: Cause they are but at least all the other girls backed off when I told them what was up between me and him

Trinity: Well you didnt actually tell her

Me: She got the idea!

Trinity: Shauna you cant keep getting mad at the girls. Its tyrell thats trynna mess with them too.

Me: Dont worry I say stuff to him too but I have to let it be known to these little hoes

Trinity: Are you guys even together shauna?

Me: No but we talk! And if we talk I dont want these other girls all up on him.

I continued to watch tyrell and morgan hang out almost the entire time we were at the fair. Tyrell had finally went off with his boys. They hugged and then went there separate ways. Morgan then went with tyla and they went and sat down at a table. I went over to where they were with Trinity and jaylin with me.

Me: Hey yall

Morgan: Hey..

Tyla didnt speak but I really didnt gaf. Im not really worried about her. Im trying to get to know morgan a little more.

Me: So morgan I see you're starting to like it here more.

Morgan: Yeah its pretty cool

Me: yeah well that's good...By the way I like your hoodie...it looks just like the one tyrell let me wear at his football game.

Morgan: Ohh man I forgot I had to give this back to him.

Me: You can give it to me and I'll give it to him. I'll be with him after we leave the fair anyways so.

Morgan didnt respond. Her and tyla just looked at each other and rolled there eyes. I love getting under there skin but I have to play it cool if I want to get to know this girl.

Me: So morgan did you have a boyfriend before you came out here.

Morgan: I did but we broke up

Me: Why is that

Morgan: Personal.

Everything is always personal with this girl. Shes hiding something I can just feel it. I dont know what it is about her but I just feel like shes phony.

Me: How long did you guys last?

Morgan: About 6 months

Me: wooow did you guys sleep together

Tyla: Damn shauna why the hell do you care shit

Me: Was I talkin to you?!

Tyla: idgaf if you was or not you aint got no business worrying about her this damn much