Next Day

(Tyla in the picture)

My alarm clock went off again. I quickly hit dismissed it and got out of bed. I did my regular routine. I put on my bright pink hoodie with my light blue skinnt jeans. I then put on my pink and white jordans. I decided to wear my hair curly today. By time I got ready vincent was already outside waiting for me in the car. I walked to the car and got in.

Vincent: You alright

Me: yeah im good

vincent: You sure?

Me: Yeah why?

Vincent: cause you look drained

Me: Nah im just tired

I rested my head on the window and closed my eyes until we got there. That didnt last long. We pulled up to the school and I groaned a little.

Vincent: Dang girl its only your second day.

Me: I know I know but im just tired

I told vincent bye then went inside the school. I went into the cafeteria to get some breakfast. There was a lot of people in here and they were so loud. It was too early for all this noise. Or maybe I was just cranky. I got my food and then found a table to sit at. There french toast was pretty good. As I was eating a girl came and sat my table.

Her: you new here?

Me: yeah

Her: Well im tyla and you are?

Me: My name is morgan

Tyla: Thats a pretty name but why you sittin here by yourself?

Me: I don't really know anyone

Tyla: You can sit with me.

I got my tray and walked over to where she was sitting. She introduced me to a few of her friends. As I was sitting there meeting everyone I seen shauna walk in with trinity by her side. They were headed to the line until trinity looked over and spotted me. She waved and walked over to where I was sitting and sat down. Shauna sat down too but she didnt speak she just got on her phone.

Trinity: So you know tyla?

Me: No well I just met like 5 minutes ago.

Trinity: Ohh okay well we got basketball practice today. You should stop by just see how we play.

Me: I might do that. I dont really have anything else to do

The bell rung so we headed to class. Tyrell was already in his seat.

Mr. Riley: wow tyrell you're here on time today?

Tyrell smirked and shook his head. He was drawing in his note book again. I went and sat down and got on my phone. I looked over and seen him finishing his drawing of nicki minaj.

Tyrell: Im finally done

Me: that looks really good

Tyrell: thanks it took me a minute

Me: how long did it take you

Tyrell: about three days.

Me: three days?! Thats not a long time. It would take me about a week to come close to drawing something like that.

Tyrell: thats cause you aint got skill like me

Me: oh whatever

As me and tyrell were talking shauna came back there and sat with us. This girl was really starting to get on my nerves. She picked up his note book and looked at his drawing.