6

i woke up to bright lights and the beeping of machines.

i looked around and realized i was in a hospital room.

i looked over to see finn sitting on a hospital chair reading a magazine.

he was wearing a t-shirt from a band i didnt recognize the name of, brown flannel, and retro jeans.

this was the most casual i'd ever seen him.

he had an amazing sense of style.

but why was he here?

"h-hi" i cough as i talk.

he immediately jumps up and sits on the edge of my bed.

he also grabbed my hand.

"good morning sleeping beauty" he smiles as he said it.

why is he so fucking attractive?

"what happened? why are you here?" i asked.

"you crashed into another car. don't worry he's okay. the paramedics got there just in time. you broke a few bones and have a concussion. you got stabbed very close to your heart with a huge piece of glass and they thought it was in your heart so they rushed you to the hospital but turns out it wasn't. thank god." he talked really fast it was hard to keep up.

"oh" that was a lot to take in.

he then leaned in very close and said, "dont worry they didnt do a breathalyzer test since you were in such bad condition. the blame cant be put on you."

thank god.

"dont worry you will be fine!" he said and smiled.

a/n- trigger warning: suicide (skip to a/n at the end)

i smiled back and then said, "why are you here? where is my mom and timmy?"

immediately his smile faded and he frowned.

"your mom...she....she uh....she died."

what.

the.

fuck.

"are you joking?" i asked, confused.

"no. she overdosed on pills." he said with a frown on his face.

"what the fuck do you mean she overdosed!?" i asked angrily. "she wouldn't do that!!"

"im sorry y/n. she left a letter...if you want to read it." he said.

" what the hell? " i whispered and began to cry.

finn leaned in and hugged me.

i cryed in his arms as i wondered what i could've done wrong to deserve crashing my car and losing my mom.

after a few minutes i pulled away and said, "show me the letter."

" are you sure? " he asked, concerned.

"yes."

" ok here. " he said and handed it to me.

a/n- trigger warning: sexual assualt (skip to after letter)

dear family and friends,

my time on this earth has been rough. i have been through many horrible things that i have never told anyone. for example i was raped by my pastor when i was 7 and i kept it to myself all these years. i never wanted to be burden. i have also done many horrible things. i kidnapped my daughter when she was 1 from her father and told her he died. he's alive. his name is david harbour. y/n if you're reading this, i love you more than anything in the whole entire world! even though im "strict" or "annoying" its just because i love you and i want to keep you safe. i know i fuck up a lot and i hope you can forgive me. I've attached a picture of your father with this letter so you can find him. anyways the reason i am no longer here is i simply couldn't deal with the voices in my head. these voices that tell me im a horrible person, a horrible mother. they tell me to end it. so i did. im sorry and i hope to see you again some day.

goodbye

goodbye.

-winona ryder

i was balling my eyes out.

i was so busy being annoyed with my mom that i never realized she wasn't okay.

i feel like its my fault and i want to go back and change things.

but it was too late.

a/n- well shit that was depressing. i rewrote this chapter a lot because i didnt like it. i still dont but i hope its good enough. if you had to skip the trigger warnings then a quick summary is that y/n's mother, winona, is no longer with us. and david harbour is your dad. crazy right?

anywho, im gonna take a break from posting for a few days. im gonna revise the older chapters and this one too because my writing is really lacking rn. if your reading this as im posting, you dont need to re read anything. im just editing it for future ppl reading this. im also really stressed rn so i need a break.

i love you all sm and ill see you in a couple days!! ❤

some quick book recommendations since im taking a break

• buisness for two (finn) - milevendarling
• hostage (finn) (its a trilogy) - finnwolfhardd
• queen of spades (oc) - trewest
• the rock show (mike) - teenagesuperstar
• alpha (timothee) - blaackswann