9

CRYSTAL

CRYSTAL

"you think im beautiful?"

2 WEEKS LATER

i winked at the small crowd around me as i walked off stage, picking up money and putting it in my bag.

i went to the dressing room and pulled out my diary.

the past two weeks have been insane and i really need to gather my thoughts.

dear diary,

2 weeks ago i left the only place i ever called home. i got on a bus and went to a city hours away. no one knows where i am. and apparently no ones searching either. the only person i've got in touch with is wyatt, suprisingly. he told me that mr. wolfhard has it under control and is telling people i went to stay with my aunt so i could cope with losing my mother. no one knows that i've been staying at a trashy motel and working at some sad run down strip club for money. i miss my friends. i miss finn, as weird as that sounds. i miss my home, my bed. i miss my life. now my life is neon lights, glitter, money, mixed with scratchy sheets and cold showers. but its better than staying in that town with all those memories.

i started crying because i realized how much i actually missed my old life.

i had to stop myself quickly so i wouldn't ruin my makeup.

i wasnt y/n tonight.

tonight i was crystal.

crystal is my stripper name.

i got up and walked out to the floor.

i sat on one of the many couches.

i saw a guy sitting by himself at the bar.

he looked tall and had curly hair, so basically my type.

i decided to walk over there.

"hey there" i said in my seductive voice.

"hey" he replied.

he was facing the bar so i still hadn't seen his face.

i ordered a glass of wine as i sat down next to him.

he looked over to me but i wasn't looking at him, i was talking to the bartender.