7

waterfalls of tears were pouring from my eyes

my own mom who i loved and trusted so much... was gone?

it didn't even feel real.

"im so sorry y/n" finn said as he leaned in to hug me.

"GET OFF ME!!" i screamed as i cried even harder.

i hate it when people try to comfort me when im sad!

he jumped back and said, "oh im s-sorry"

i wanted to respond but i couldnt talk through the tears.

the doctor came in and walked finn out of the room.

she came over and rubbed my back as i cried and cried until i couldn't cry anymore.

×××

the doctor, whose name i found out was dr. lodge, was so nice.

instead of the plain old "im so sorry" or "everything will be fine" she was blunt and honest with me about everything happening with my mom.

thats when i remembered...

timmy.

where was he? shouldn't he be here with me? he is my boyfriend after all.

"dr. lodge-" i said and was cut off.

"please, call me hermione." she said and smiled.

"okay, hermione, do you know anything about timmy- i mean timothee chalamet? like where he is?" i asked.

"um, no ive never heard the name. what does he look like? maybe he was here earlier." she replied.

"tall. curly dark brown hair, sharp as fuck jawline." i said.

"oh, yes the guy in the spendtime palace shirt. i thought his name was finn?" she said.

"yes thats finn, different guy. im talking about tim. has he came by?" i inquired.

"not that i believe. im 99% sure finn has been your only visitor." she said.

maybe finn would know?

"ok thanks. by any chance is finn still out in the waiting room?" i asked.

"i'll check." she said as she walked out of the door.

a few minutes later she walked back in with finn.

"i'll leave you guys to it" she said as she smiled and walked out.

"hey how are you feeli-" finn said as i cut him off.

"where is timothee?" i asked with no emotion in my voice.

deep down i was mad that this bitch had the audacity to not visit me in the fucking hospital.

"oh..timothee...um" he stuttered.

"spit it out." i said, once again with no emotion in my voice.

"timothee isnt here because...."

a/n: sorry this chapter is short af! they are gonna be shorter now since im trying to update every day.

im gonna start doing this challenge called "reference of the day" where whoever can figure out a reference in the story, i will follow them. (GIFS DONT COUNT!)

if y'all think its stupid then comment that and we dont have to do it lol.

anyways there were 2 references in this chapter. comment on this with what they said and where there from and ill follow u.

much love
-abbie ❤