11

PRETTY LIES

PRETTY LIES

"you aren't in love with me, you're in love with the idea of having a forbidden love story."

fuck it.

its not like im enjoying life here anyways.

"ok fine" i said, sighing as i grabbed my shit and hopped in the car.

"so-" he started as i interrupted him.

"shut up wolfhard. just take me home."

"wait i need to say something." he said.

"jesus christ," i mumbled, "what?"

"i love you y/n y/l/n," he said, "i really, really love you. this isnt bullshit to get you to fuck me. i actually genuinely love you. ever since the first time i saw you i knew you were the one."

"jesus finn your stupid," i mumbled, "you aren't in love with me, you're in love with the idea of having a forbidden love story."

"but y/n-" i cut him off.

"fuck off wolfhard. just admit your a pedo already."

he never said anything after that.

i think it really got to him.

×××

after picking up my stuff from the motel we started driving.

we had been driving for about an hour when finn pulled up to a run down motel.

"finn where the fuck are we?" i said, sounding annoyed.

"im tired. we'll drive more tomorrow." he replied.

i rolled my eyes and got out of the car.

he talked to the man at the front desk.

i heard him specifically say "2 beds" so thank god.

we walked in the room and he said, "shit. the guy told me this was 2 beds."

"its fine i'll sleep on the floor." i said with an eyeroll.

"no its ok you take the bed." he said.

"no i dont want to crash tomorrow so please sleep in the fucking bed so you can actually get some decent sleep." i raised my voice.

"ok ok." he said moving his hands as he did.

i changed into something more comfortable and then got some extra pillows and blankets and set up a bed on the floor.

i layed down and immediately was uncomfortable as hell.

this is gonna be a long ass night.

×××

it had been about an hour and i was sure i wasn't gonna fall alseep on this hard ass ground.

i slowly got up and tip toed towards the bed.

i climbed in trying to be as quiet as possible since he was already asleep.

i layed down and made myself comfortable and then all of a sudden an arm flung on top of me.

"finn?" i whispered.

i heard no response so i assumed he was still asleep and his arm was just an unconscious reflex.

a few minutes later i fell asleep cuddled up next to my teacher, mr. wolfhard.

a/n

im backkkk <3 but not for long :(

im leaving for florida in a few hours so i'll see you all in a week <3

ok so im not gonna do the reference challenge anymore bc its stupid lol. no one does it anyways so it ezzzz what it ezzzz.

but the gif is from this french movie called la belle personne (the beautiful person). its about a teacher student relationship. the storyline is a bit confusing at times and it doesnt have the best ending but it is SUPER aesthetically pleasing! it is also a big inspiration for my book. and the guy who plays the teacher is HOT AF!!!

anywho.. if u like movies like that i would recommend molly maxwell. it has has a horrible ending no cap. but its still a good movie. also a lot of ppl like blame but i dont really like it that much.

anyways thats all!

cya in a week,

abbie