10

SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO?

"i love you too."

fireworks.

it was like fireworks in my mouth.

no y/n this is wrong! hes finn wolfhard! your TEACHER! hes 24! and he tried to fuck you so you could raise your grade! SNAP OUT OF IT! i thought to myself.

quickly i pulled away.

"finn no-"

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" he yelled.

"what do you mea-"

"I SAID I FUCKING LOVE YOU, YOU DUMB BITCH!"

i sat there, shocked.

"i love you too" i blurted out.

Y/N WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!! YOU DONT LOVE THIS PEDOPHILE SHUT THE HELL UP! i told myself.

but i just couldn't resist him.

i smashed my lips into his and it was the most insane feeling in the world.

it was nothing like what i had with timothee.

it felt real.

he started grabbing at my shirt.

he tried to pull it off.

wait. he just wants sex. i realized.

"stop!" i yelled.

he didn't stop.

"FINN!" i screamed.

he didn't respond.

i pushed him off of me.

"YOU DONT FUCKING LOVE ME YOU JUST WANT TO FUCK! YOUR JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!" i screamed, scrambling to get my stuff and open the door.

"no! y/n wait-" he said as he grabbed my arm.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" i screamed.

i got out and slammed the door.

i ran to the bus stop so i could go back to my depressing motel room.

i didn't even realize i was crying.

×××

i was sitting on the bench, waiting, as a car pulls up and rolls down the window.

"y/n" a familiar voice says.

its too dark to make out who it is.

"please come back home. you dont have to ride with me but please come back! everyone misses you so much!" he said and thats when i realized it was finn.

"go away." i mumbled.

i wanted to go home but i knew it would mean facing the memories, and finn.

"please?" he begged.

"for me?"

a/n

if you were in this situation would u fuck him or nah? i wouldnt bc he said ily and he could've just asked to hook up.

anyways sorry its literally so short! im tired and i really don't feel like writing a ton tn.

only one reference and its easy so yw.

one week till vaca! yayy

bye bitch
-abbie ❤