41st Chapter

We decided to go back to the living room after my and V's little display of affection as suggested by a flustered Jimin. V is holding my hand tightly as we make our way downstairs, afraid that I might disappear if he didn't hold onto me.

"Taehyung-ie, why don't you take a shower first?" Jimin said as he noticed that V's shirt is still wet with sweat but there's no reply from the latter.

I turned my head to V who's currently looking at me with an unreadable expression on his face. He's not saying anything but I can sense that he wants to say so many things to me, privately. I stopped walking when we reached the last step of the stairs which also made V to halt his steps.

"Jimin-oppa, Mina-unnie, and uhm... Jungkook-sunbae... p-please go ahead first. We'll follow you l-later..." I called the three which earned a raised eyebrow from Mina. Her expression is a mixed of curiosity and concern about my request to leave just the two of us alone.

"I'll just talk to him, unnie... it won't take that long." I assured her.

She's hesitant but she still nodded in the end, after glancing at Jimin who gave a small nod at her, like he's telling her that it's going to be fine. The two of them went ahead and I expected Jungkook to do the same but he remained in his place. Both me and V turned to him with questioning look on our faces.

"Uh.. Tzuyu-ssi... p-please call me oppa, too.." he shyly said to me which earned a scoff from V.

"Jungkook-ie... that can wait. We have to talk about something important here." V told Jungkook while wearing his serious face. The youngest member just stared back at his hyung with the same serious expression.

"It's okay..." I interrupted as I felt tension rising in the air, stroking V's arm gently to get his attention.

"Please go ahead, Jungkook-oppa... we'll follow shortly." I said and gave him a warm smile. His eyes turned to my direction and returned my smile. He started walking away after nodding at V's direction.

"S-so..." I started now that it's just the two of us here in this part of the stairs. I can hear the loud voices of Jin and J-Hope whenever they're becoming excited in playing the video game, not that far from our current location. "M-may I ask why are you abusing your body like this?" I asked while looking at him intently.

He is silent for a minute, my eyes never leaving his until he looked away from me, moving so he can sit on the first step of the stairs. I noticed that his shirt is still wet and there are drops of sweat hanging on the hair of his nape. I'm worried that it'll be a reason for his sickness once the sweat dried just like that on his body.

"Oppa, d-do you want to take a shower first? Or at least get a change of clothes before we continue our talk? You're still sweaty... " I asked as I moved to sit beside him, taking my handkerchief from my pocket and started wiping the sweat from his neck.

He inclined his head to the side to give me better access. I moved closer to reach the other side of his neck and I noticed the movement of his adam's apple as he gulped, my eyes followed it moved as I am mesmerized by his sexiness while doing that. It made me wonder what would it feel like if I put my lips on his neck... then will move to his adam's apple and will slowly go up to his chin, to his lips....

I was taken aback when V suddenly looked down on me, making me realize that our faces are only a few inches away from each other. I moved back and instantly stood up to distance myself to him, flustered at the flow of my thoughts a while ago.

"A-ah... y-you can wipe it y-yourself." I murmured as I stretched my arms to give him the handkerchief while not sparing him a look, too embarrassed with myself.