Chapter One

Four years later

Taylor hears the annoying alarm signifying that she has to get up and get ready for the day ahead of her. She heads to the restroom down the hall from her grey colored room. As she does her morning routine Brandon, her boyfriend, is waking up. Taylor is just finishing in the shower when Brandon walks in. Taylor quickly wraps up in a towel and exits the bathroom quickly as possible not wanting to be in the confined space with him. She goes to her room and changes into a t-shirt and a pair of denim shorts. She goes to her vanity and puts on a light amount of makeup and curls her hair.

After Taylor is finished getting ready she heads downstairs to the kitchen and makes breakfast for Brandon and herself. Cooking up some eggs, toast, hash browns, and making a pot of coffee. As she is dishing Brandon's portions she receives a phone call from an unknown number. Confused, she ignored the call and placed the plate on the counter for Brandon.

"Brandon Breakfast is ready," Taylor yells up the stairs.

He comes down the stairs and Grabs the coffee, not paying attention to the food. "Sorry Honey, I have an important meeting at work I have to get to, but the food looks good." Brandon said sympathetically.

Brandon gives her a hug and kiss on the forehead before he leaves and gets into his Dodge Charger and heads to his work office.

Taylor looks at the food and puts it into the fridge, not really hungry and sits on the couch watching some random tv show that's on. After about an hour passes she decides to go for a walk in her neighborhood. While on her walk she notices that the house that was for sale is now sold. "Looks like there will be a new family, I wonder how long they will last, maybe I will have someone to talk to." Taylor thinks to herself. Having lived in the same city for most of her life took a toll on her but when she met Brandon she did move to a different part but not much changed even there. The city is big enough that she doesn't know everyone but it does have its downside, but living in the same city she saw people come and go and it doesn't help that a lot of the time it's because of the air force base in the area.

Meanwhile across the Atlantic Sea there is a brown haired, green eyed boy who just spent two years studying abroad about art history and landscape portraits in the beautiful city of Barcelona, Spain. Sitting in the airport looking over his work and pictures of his life for the past two year wondering what was waiting for him in his new chapter of his life. Now he is meeting up with his family who is moving back to their old home for retirement after serving in the air force for twenty-five years. He will be there a couple days after they get there so he will be able to help them unpack the house and get settled back in.

"Flight 276 to Denver, Colorado is now boarding at gate 16," the random flight attendant says.

"Finally" the boy thinks as he gets up and grabs his carry on luggage and proceeds to wait in line with his ticket. "Two more flights left till I'm home now this will take me a couple days. I don't know how I feel about going back to Boulder, but I guess it will be ok." He continues to think as the line gets shorter and shorter till he finds his seat and looks out the window.

"Man, I'm gonna miss this place," the boy says.

The boy looks over his portraits and his eyes lands on the fields of flowers that remind him of the one person who showed him love.

◼◾◼◾◼◾◼◾◼◾◼◾◼◾◼◾◼◾◼

Well hello and welcome back its been a while and I hope you all are doing good here is the next chapter.

Who is the misterious boy? Why doesn't Taylor want to be around her boyfriend? What will happen when the misterious boy next? Who are the new neighbors?

All these questions may be answered in the next chapter or maybe not you may never know.