A new beginning.

I got up with a pounding head. No idea as to where I was. But somehow I felt safe. I got up and the pain in my shoulder shot up I tried not screaming, but I let out a loud yelp. Ina flash of a second 5 tall, lean guys ran into the room, with worried expressions. When I realized who they were, the pain in my shoulder went down a little. But I still had nothing to say. 

"Hey, you okay?" said the blue eyed boy

"Can we get you something?" said the one with the strong accent

I nodded.

"Do you need some help?" said the one with the hot tatto on his arm

"Are you okay? Is there anybody we can call?" asked the one with the strong husky voice"

I shook my head, still overwhelmed.

"Guys, hold on. Umm, you may know us, but is there anything we can do to help? Do wanna be alone?"asked the boy with the soft brown curls.

I finally spoke " I-I'm Ianna Wi-Winchester"

"Well, hi there.

I smiled.

"Do you wanna be alone?"

"Umm for a while if that is okay?"

All of them nodded and gave me warm smile and left. 

As soon as they left I went crazy! 

OH MY GOD! ONE DIRECTION?! HOW? WHEN? 

***

Although, I really wanted to go hug each one of them really really tight, I was still too upset to go down. I had not eaten or anything.

At 11 there was a knock on the door

"Hey, can I come in?" It was Harry. Harry friggin' Styles.

"Sure" I smile.

"Umm the guys and I were thinking you have not eaten so I came to call you"

"Oh, thanks"

My phone started ring- Chase. I let it ring.

A tear left my eye. 

"Hey, all okay?"

"Not really"

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"It'll be weird, you barely know me"

"So why let the opportunity slip out my hands?" he smiled.

"Well okay. Umm you know about all my bruise marks, right?" 

"Yea.."

"They aren't all exactly because of that mugger" I said

"What do you mean?"

"I made a few mistakes"

"like?"

"I trusted the wrong people... Only the cut is the mugger, the rest is.. my ex boyfriend"

He was shocked. I started crying and looked down trying to avoid his eyes. 

"Hey" said putting a hand on my cheek "you don't need to cry, you're safe now I promise"

I smiled but I couldn't stop crying.

He held my hand, "Listen to me, Ianna, you are beautiful, and don't let an ass like him ruin your life"

"I am not beautiful" I say

"Ofcourse you are, I don't say it unless I mean it." 

I looked up at his green eyes, he smiled and I just got lost in his eyes.

The silence was interrupted by- 

"Harry!" it was Niall

"Ya? Up here" He walked in and smiled at me, I smiled back.

"Heeey, you look pretty when you smile" Niall said.
They really did love their fans.

I managed a giggle. "Anyway, here are some clothes, the suitcase you got, all the clothes got mucky so we threw them for a wash, but you can wear these" he said, handing me a black top and jersey shorts. "Thanks" I smiled. "Don't mention it" Niall said, smiling.

"Okay, anyway we'll be down, you can shower up and come there, okay?" said Harry.

I smiled and nodded.

Before Harry and Niall left, I signaled for Harry, since we spoke a bit. He came back in. 

"Umm is this okay?" I asked

"Is what okay?" he responded

"Me staying here"

"Ofcourse it is"

"Thankyou, so so much. I mean you guys barely know me and have already let me stay with you-"

"Hey, it's okay" 

I started crying again. 

He walked toward me and hugged me and whispered "I know how you feel". We stay that way for a while, I wished it wouldn't end, I felt strong with him holding me. But right then my phone rang- Chase. I cut it. Harry gave me a reassuring smile and left the room. "See you downstairs, beautiful" he mouthed. I managed a smile and went to the shower.

***