11:11pm

I finish my shower and open the room door. I check my phone- 11:11 pm. I close my eyes and wish for everything to go okay. I walk down slowly till I reach the hall. They're all there. We smile at each other and I sit down. And thennn, they all ask what happened to me. Harry says "shh" but I say "no, it's okay" and with that I tell them the whole story and surprisingly I don't cry!

Niall- "He's a butt to do that to you!"

Zayn- "If I ever se him, he's dead meat"

Liam- "Damn right!"

Louis- "What a skeez"

I just weirdly giggle. Harry asks if I'm hungry and before I could say yes, Niall says it for me! "Okay then" Harry laughs. 

"What should we-" says Louis

"NANDOS!" says Niall

"Haha, everyone agree?" asks Zayn

"Yep" says Liam, for all of us

"Okay, then I'll call" said Niall.

*FEW MINUTES LATER*

"Guys, bummer, Nandos delivery is off" says a disappointed Niall.

"Gosh, but I really wanted Nandos." I complain

"Someone willing to walk?" asks Liam

I raise my hand.

"You are not going alone this late" Zayn says, protectively. Honestly, it felt nice.

"I'll go with her" said Harry, which again felt nice.

"You sure?" asked Liam "I could go if you want"

"Yea, I'm sure" he smiles at me

"Honestly, who would mind?" Louis laughs

"Okay, quick, quick or I'm gonna dieee!" says Niall

****

We walk out of the house, and I instantly walk towards the car.

"Hey, you wanna walk?" asks Harry

"Yea, sure" I smile

So we do

"So, now tell me more about yourself?" he asks

"Aah, Okay, so. Ianna Winchester. 19 years old. And stressed, depressed and boy band obsessed"

He laughs.

"So now you tell me?" I ask

"Okay here goes- Harry Styles. 20 years old. And stressed, depressed and Ianna winchester obsessed" He looks at me and winks. That's the Harry I've read about in fanfics.

I just laugh and say  "Ha ha, very funny"

We reach Nandos.

Our order takes a while. His famous curls are covered up by a cap so no one can notice that it's him. We grab our order and leave. We step out and the cold London chill gets to me. I walk out covering my chest with my arms. And we walk. He takes off the cap. I ask him "Oh ya, how did I wind up with you guys?"

"Well we were shooting for Night Changes in the cafe next to where you were, our car was parked there. When we got there you had passed out and so we took you. Muahahaha" he says trying to be all evil. "Thanks, again" I say. "Anytime" he says, he takes off his jacket and puts it around me. For a minute I forget about Chase and just look at Harry. Lost. Yea, he was magical.

"Hey, we're here!"

I keep walking, still lost.

"Hey, Ianna!" I turn "Oh, yea.Sorry" And we walk in.

****

"NANDOS!!" screams Niall

"There you go"' I laugh, handing him the bag

We all eat. After which :

"The night is still young! What you guys wanna do?" asks Louis

"SLEEP" says Liam

"Agree" says Zayn, yawning

"Eat" says Niall, still munching on his chicken

Harry and I just look at each other and laugh

"God, you guys are boring, but I have to accept I am tired after the shooting" says Louis

"So can we sleep?" asks Zayn

"I guess" says Liam

"Yea, I'm gonna sleep. The chicken made me sleepy" says Niall

"Eh, I'm gonna watch a few movies, not that sleepy" says Harry "So night guys, night Ianna" he says

"Goodnight guys, thanks again" I say, smiling

They all give me a hug and I almost felt whole again.

I go to my room and lie down.

****

I cannot sleep. I think about Chase and cry. I think about the boys and smile.

I feel thirsty and it's about 2 am

I walk down quietly crossing all their rooms quietly

I reach the kitchen and drink water and head back to the stairs but then I hear the TV in the study and go there. Harry was asleep on the sofa, so I put off the TV, pull up his blanket. He somewhat  whispers a "thankyou". I smile and say "Goodnight, Harry" 

It was weird how comfortable I already was with them and it had only been 2 nights.

****