Iannas POV

Was he jealous? He did look a little put off when he found out my friend was male too. Adorable I thought to myself. The thought of him liking me made me laugh a little but also made me happy as hell.

It had been 3 long amazing months with the guys. We had alot of fun, round the clock. And it was that time of the month again when me and Harry were alone again.

So we decided to watch movies and they were

This is us

TFIOS

Kung Fu Panda

Divergent

Deathly Hallows 

Annabelle

The vow

We were alone for 1 night so the whole night was gonna be taken up by this.Which were happy doing. We sat on the sofa watching Tv. I went through all the movies awake but by the time "The vow" was ending I was asleep. The movie was still running. I think Harry was up. My head was on his lap. By the time I got up he was asleep too. And there we go with the staring. I lifted my head and he got up.

"Hey there, guess we knocked off huh?" he said

"Guess we did" I smile

I was putting the CDs back in their cases and with corner of my eye I could see him looking at me.

"Ianna?" he said

"Yes?" I say, still putting the CDs back

"Look at me"

"Haha, is everything okay, Harry?"

"Yea, it's just.."

I sat next to him and held his hand. He seemed a little upset

"Harry what's wrong?"

"Nothing.."

"You sure?"

"Yes.."

I smaile and give him a kiss on the cheek 

"Good" I say

He stares..

"Harry?" 

"You're so beautiful"

I smile. And a bit of my hair falls on my face. 

He puts it back with his hand. And then holds my hand again.

I thought it was a dream but it was real. And right then my phone rings- Chase. And that interrupts that beautiful moment.

*****

I really really really like Harry. I loved him. And I was starting to believe he did too. 

The guys were back and Liam was upset and came into my room.

"Hey, you free?" he asks

"Yea whats up?"

"We broke up. Sophia and I"

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry"

I gave him a hug

"She was insecure"

"That sucks"

"You okay?"

"Yes, I kind of thought it would happen"

"Mm-hmm"I say

"Anyway, come down to the hall! Gotta tell you guys something!"

"Okay" I say and we run down to the hall

All of us were sitting there and Liam announced that he had to attend his school reunion and he had 8 tickets! So, Eleanor, Perrie and I could go too!

The dance was in a month. I could not wait!!