chapter 5

Time lapse:1 month

Patricks p.o.v: Me and pete have been dating for a month and it's the best he protects me from any bullies now barely anybody talks shit to me or pete.

I walk into first period and petes not here,probably sick i think to myself but during the middle of the lesson i decide to ask the teacher if i can go to the bathroom he says yes and i notice that the usual gang that used to bully me and pete isn't here none of them are i shrug it off and continue to the bathroom.

As soon as i walk in i see my bullies and freeze "hey stump it's been a while your boyfriend isn't here to save you" and with that he and all his friends tackled me to the ground and didn't stop "p-please stop" i said though my tears they finally stopped and left me in there alone until i noticed that one of the bullies left a pocket knife behind i picked it up and stared for a few seconds but i promised pete i wouldn't self harm anymore but he'll understand i opened the knife and did one swift cut then another then another when im done my arm barely has any skin i didn't mean to go overboard i just wanted to do enough to satisfy.

The day ended and i ran home and my parents were actually home when they are home there actually pretty nice and understanding just one problem there homophobic extremely homophobic if they found out i was gay i dont even wanna imagine what they will do to me "patrick" i hear my mom say "yeah mom?" i ask "who is pete wentz?" she ask in a serious tone.

Shit

(A/n: sorry its a cliffhanger and im gonna update more often i dont have an excuse for taking so long i just forgot so sorry more updates on the way!)