I Travel in my Dreams

This story is from Reddit user
u/sightcotic:
["I travel to different universes in my dreams. I am always someone different but recognizable as "Me." I can sometimes see myself, and others not. I am a white female, and sometimes I've been presented as a small black child, a skater dude with long orange curly hair, and many other bodies.
I have come to find recently that any time i have these dreams, that nearing the end of them i am searching for a way home, normally by bus because that is how i commute everywhere in my daily life. I wonder if this is my way of leaving the parallel universe and returning to my regular one, but I've not done much research on the subject.
I get sleep paralysis more than occasionally. This includes seeing shadows, seeing people in the corner of my eyes, pressure, and even sexually intimidate feelings that are similar to orgasms.
I also find that i am in touch with spirits:
Ive seen many of my past relatives and even friends, who send me messages and even communicate with me through signs in my awake life. This all started when I became a nurse 3 years ago and lost my first patient.
~
A/N: That is a crazy experience! I have honestly experienced something similar to this before, though it has been characters in movies that i have become.
Like how i watched a horror movie with my fiancé and then as i slept, i had a dream that i myself was the evil doll 'Chucky'!
Which sounds funny though i know it was not real due to he is a fictional character.
But yours sounds like a mystery that needs to be solved! Especially, since you are also having experiences where you are feeling things physically.
I hope you get the answer to your question! If anybody has any theories or similarity let us know!
Thank you for reading! DM us if you have any stories just like this or similar that you want the world to see! We would gladly appreciate it! ~RedditStories