Unsettling glitch

This story is from Reddit user
u/wittycatchyusername:
[" This happened in 2010.
It was a lovely summer afternoon, my friends and I had just gotten back from shopping. I walked through my front door with them, placed my shopping bag on top of the sofa, and slumped back onto another sofa. My sister, platinum blonde hair, bowl cut, about 9-10 years old at the time, comes into the living room and starts rummaging through my bag. I tell her to get lost, so she wanders off into the other room and presumably goes upstairs. My friends didn't acknowledge the interaction, we just carry on talking.
About half an hour later, my mom and sister walk through the front door. Shivers went up my spine..
"Wait a minute, you were just here!" I said, "what are you talking about? We have just gotten home. How was your day?" They said confused about what I was talking about.
"No. No.. Wait."
I reiterate my version of events to my mom, sister, and my friends but they burst out laughing. They were calling me crazy, as if I've been seeing "Ghosts" or whatever.
The reason i made a big deal about my sister's appearance previously was because even though the actual image of her was fuzzy while seeing her going through my bag, I distinctly remember her platinum blonde hair.
To this day, i am not sure of what has happened. But I know for damn sure SOMETHING happened."]
~
A/N: Well, here is what I think.
For sure this is definitely a Glitch in the Matrix.
During your time sitting down after you got back home, the parallel universe version of your sister has time clashed with your universe, even though it was blurry, it was definitely a glitch.
A time glitch, in which you might call it. It could be you seeing the Déjà vu happen right before your eyes. And this story honestly reminds me about the first story posted on here called "Moms Mimic." Maybe it could've also been a mimic of your sister!
Who knows! This sure is mysterious. Everybody, put your theories in the comments! Let me hear them!
~
To all readers, thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it!
DM us if you have any submissions or stories like this that you would want the world to see! We would gladly appreciate it!~ RedditStoriez