Third Child?

This story is from Reddit user
u/CWolfhart:
["First off, I just want to say that yes I am 100% positive that this was not a dream and I was awake, as my husband has also witnessed this.
I have two children and I had put them to bed for the night. Then, I sat down to watch some TV, I fell asleep for a while, maybe an hour or so. A little bit after I woke up, about 30-45 minutes, I then decided to go check on my kids before heading to bed. But, when i went into my son's room first to see him asleep, I started frantically looking for another child that I was sure was supposed to be asleep in his room with him. I even knew places to look in the room where I would commonly find this child. I started to get really really freaked out and panicked that I couldn't find them and thought to myself that maybe they're asleep in my daughters room with her. As I walked to her room right before I got into the doorway, it hit my like a wave.
I realized I only have two children and I felt such a huge relief that there was no missing child and I felt completely different than I just did a moment before. I have no idea how to explain this and I understand that there may be some kind of explanation that I haven't figured out yet, but I do NOT drink, do NOT do any drugs, I do NOT have any mental health issues, and I ALWAYS get enough sleep. I have never experienced anything like this and I was fully aware and awake. I also didn't have a dream about anything like that while I was asleep. I actually didn't have a Dream at all. I also remember that I kinda felt like my son and this non-existent child of mine were twins."]
~
A/N: This reminds me of a story I have recently heard about a man who put his month old child to bed in his crib, after his child was asleep on the couch. But then suddenly he went back from putting his son to sleep, and about 30 minutes later to see his son back on the couch, thinking that he crawled back out to sleep on the couch again. Only for him to pick his son up again to take him back to his crib, and to only see his son sleeping in his crib, realizing that he is only holding a stuffed monkey over his shoulder when he clearly knows for sure, 100% positive, that it WAS his son and that he knows how a month old baby weighs. So he knew he saw him and knew it was his kid. But we all had theories that it could've been a Glitch in the Matrix.
What i think you witnessed, was either in another universe, you had twins instead of one child, but the matrix had glitched making you think in this universe, that you had twins. Them suddenly you have woken your mind realizing that wait a minute, i do have one son and no twins.
The work of Glitches in the Matrix is really powerful.
I hope you find your answer of what may happened as this is only my theory!
~
To all readers, thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it!
DM us if you have any submissions or stories like this that you would want the world to see! We would gladly appreciate it!~ RedditStoriez