Elle's P.O.V

As I was browsing through the shops at SM Cebu City, I heard excited screams and cheers coming from a group of girls.

I wasn't paying much attention until I suddenly bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry, Sir. I didn't-" I paused mid-sentence as I looked up to see the face of someone I had adored since I was a child.

"Kai?" I gasped in disbelief.

As he glanced nervously behind him, I saw a crowd of fans approaching. Without a second thought, I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the cinema.

Thankfully, the guard recognized him and allowed us to hide inside. We ducked behind the counter by the doorway and waited for the fans to pass.

When the coast was clear, I pushed him inside the restroom.

I handed him one of my shopping bags so he could change his clothes, and went back outside to check if there's no more fans left behind looking for him.

Once the coast was clear, I went back inside to talk to him.

"Mr. Kim Jongin, why are you here?" I asked curiously.

"You know me?" he replied, surprised.

"Of course, who doesn't?" I answered with a smile.

He explained that he had a month-long break and decided to hang out with his friends here in Cebu.

"Which friends?" I asked. "You looked like you were alone."

"Well, Timoteo and Taemin were here, but they left me here, at the mall." he explained. "By the way, you're from here, right? Your Korean is good."

"I'm not that good yet," I admitted. "I've only been studying for a year so I can go to Korea and train to be a Kpop idol."

"Well, I hope you become one," he said with a smile.

As he finished changing and checked himself out in the mirror, he asked for my name.

"My name's Elle." I replied.

"Are you going somewhere else right now?" he asked. "It would be nice to have you around when I come back to Cebu." he added.

"I'm actually flying to South Korea today," I answered.

"Oh cool, we're flying back to Korea today too." he said.

"What a coincidence, want a ride to the airport?" I asked

"Sure, that would be great." he said with that smile that me fall for him the first place. I mentally slapped myself for falling into a short trance.

As we were about to exit the theater, my phone started buzzing in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw that it was my dad calling. I answered him in my native language.

"Yes, Dad?" I said.

"Where are you right now?" my dad asked. "You're gonna miss your plane."

"I'm coming," I replied. "I'm already near the parking lot."

I looked at Kai who was cautiously walking this time, covering his face. "Dad, there's an acquaintance of mine that needs a ride to the airport. Can my friend tag along?"

"Sure, there's space." my dad said. "Just get here right now. I still have a meeting to attend."

"We're close." I said before hanging up.