Elle's P.O.V

We arrived outside the entertainment company, making sure to wear our face masks before entering the building.

To maintain my cover as a manager, I pretended to have a conversation on the phone with a colleague.

As we approached, some fans were waiting outside, but they didn't seem suspicious of me except for one girl who stared at me intently. I tried to ignore her gaze, though internally I was growing more anxious. While the fans were distracted by the other members of Exo, Tao, Luhan, and Kris discreetly made their way through the crowd. Once inside the building, we headed straight to the room where the auditions were being held. The guys cheered me on before going into what appeared to be a spectator room, while a staff member led me to a separate waiting room.

Time passed, and soon it was my turn for the audition. Stepping into the room, I suddenly felt a wave of anxiety wash over me. Legendary artists such as BoA, Taemin, Yesung, Ryeowook, Doyoung, Jaehyun, and of course, the members of Exo, were seated, watching me. Taemin locked eyes with me and winked, causing my heart to flutter. Despite having met him before, his charisma and talent still had a powerful effect on me. I positioned myself in front of the panel, feeling a slight tremor in my hands.

BoA addressed me in English, taking into account that I had indicated my Filipino origin.

"Can you please introduce yourself?" she asked, her voice calm and encouraging.

I smiled politely and bowed before responding.

"Hello. Nice to meet you. My name is Crushelle Pino. I'm 14 years old, and I come from the Philippines," I introduced myself, the nervousness evident in my voice.

Jaehyun inquired if I could speak Korean, to which I replied affirmatively.

"Yes, I can speak a bit of Korean, and I can still understand most of it," I assured them.

Yesung then prompted me to showcase my talent.

"So, let's see your talent. What will you show us?" he asked, his tone encouraging.

"I'm going to sing 'High Hopes' and perform a dance to Troye Sivan's 'YOUTH,'" I replied confidently.

Ryeowook acknowledged my choice and gave me the go-ahead.

"The stage is yours," he said, granting me permission to begin.

The music started playing, and I took a deep breath, mustering all the courage within me as I began to sing.

The singing part went smoothly, and I felt a surge of relief. However, as the time came for the dance portion, my confidence wavered. I wasn't particularly skilled or confident when it came to dancing. As "YOUTH" began playing, I tried my best to keep up. The first part went well, and even the chorus was executed with enthusiasm. But as the second verse approached, my nerves got the better of me. Trembling uncontrollably, I struggled to maintain my composure. I attempted a spin but stumbled and fell to the ground. Clutching my chest, I struggled to catch my breath.

In an instant, Taemin rushed to my side, his voice filled with concern.

"Elle-ssi! Elle-ssi! Can you hear me, Elle? Are you okay?" he asked urgently, trying to assist me.

Suddenly, the sound of running feet filled the room. The other members of Exo swiftly reached my side, lending their support.

Chen apologized to the panel, explaining the situation.

"Sorry, sunbae-nim. She's our friend, and I think she's having an anxiety attack. We'll escort her outside,"

he said, his voice filled with genuine concern.